Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i JUST picked up my copy of PSU for PC and when i click for it to start in network or story mode it doesnt open the program. my computer is really nice, so i have no clue what it culd be. any help would be appreciated.

Lol need more info than that. any error messages? did you try reinstalling, restarting? all of these things might be helpful

I havent picked up my copy yet, but when I installed the beta for the character creator, I ran into the problem of the game not running because I didnt have an updated version of DirectX. If the installer didnt already, I would try downloading an updated version of DirectX off of the Microsoft website.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.mspx

Good Luck man...

Very good mention. I was thinking the same thing. PSU doesn't do a good job of letting the user know that they don't have the right level of DirectX to run the game. It may simply just not run, until you get that latest Direct X install.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-10-25 09:56 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Cough Cough *console* Cough.... LOL JK, I do not know why SEGA would not have the proper software come with PSU.

well it does offer to install direct x and i did, so ill try doing it manually, but it still wont run after a restart and reinstall

it just straight up wont open the program whan i try to launch it. no errors no nothing. this sucks, any more ideas? i even manually DLed direct x

did you restart after you installed it?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

yes i restarted after the reinstall. this is really wierd. maybe my graphics card drivers ar out of date. anyone know how i would update them

I'm having the same problem and so are a lot of other people.