Ok, last night i was in search of a good gun for my RAmarl, best i had was a WALS. 2 ppl show up in the room and 1 had what I was looking for, a Justy rifle! Well, the other person had a Ruby Bullet, which is higher in ATP and requires more in ATA than the Justy, now i couldnt equip the ruby so i have no idea what it looks like, neither could the person who owned it, but the person with the Justy could. Phew! Well i ended up trading an Elysion, 1 photon drop, grass assasins, and a Talis for the Ruby Bullet. I couldnt use any of the above anyway. well the guy with the justy wanted to trade me the ruby bullet gun for his Justy, is that a good trade, or did I get ripped off for what i traded for the Ruby Bullet?, too late anyway.....just want your guys' opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing what the ruby bullet looks like. Thanks.

IMO you got ripped, that guy took full advantage of your lack of knowledge. You gave up what, 4 weps for 1 plus a PD.

This is what I believe. You were ripped off.

Justy is slightly better than a wals. Greenill can get them to appear in vhard from AL rappies (occasionally in fake in yellow).

Ruby bullet is a superior version of the Guilty light/photon launcher. I haven't confirmed this but this is what people have been telling me. Ult vol opt has a few. If you haven't seen a guilty light or photon launcher these weapons have a little less power and may be slightly slower than a riffle yet they can go through multiple enemies in a straight line somewhat like barta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2002-11-14 17:29 ]</font>

Red scorpio is the photon launcher type. Ruby bullet is like the strongest handgun type in the game if you traded that for a justy you got ripped off so bad.....

BUT if you actually still have the ruby bullet and got it for pretty much common rares then you made one hell of a deal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Broken Hope on 2002-11-15 19:03 ]</font>

Battle Fiend

Lol, I really don't if you got rip, oh well it life. It rare from me to trade with people unless I got alot of the same kind of weapon, that'll be only why I trade.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar