Despite all the problems everyone is having, my PSU seems to running fine, except for two annoyances I've just now encountered. First of all, when I'm in the lobby areas, it seems those NPCs mindlessly wandering around seem to fade out when I get near them, not when I move away from them. Is this supposed to be happening? It causes slow down in the game due to all the NPCs out in the distance walking around(Though that was eliminated when I turned the graphics down a tad). But it seems like it should be I move AWAY from them, they should fade away, right?

The second one is a little harder to explain, so stay with me. When I go to chat, I hit the spacebar, but when I type the typing cursor seems to continuely force itself to the left, causing me to type instead of "Hello!", I type "!olleH". At first I thought it was maybe my PS2 controller causing it, but I unplugged and tried again and it still kept acting up.

Anyone else having this problem or does anyone have idea of how I would fix these things? Thank you very much in advance.

1) Nope, they fade as you get closer.
    It's distanced ambience. Slow down due to the fading can be curbed by turning off "Post-effects" in graphic options (This will also kill photon glow).

2)Never seen this before. What's your current default language set to? It may be caused by being set to something right-to-left (ie Arabic or Hebrew)

Hmm, ok, that's kinda weird how that works, thanks for that info.

And I checked my language settings, at it's set to English (United States), so there doesn't seem to be any problem there. Maybe there's something wrong with the installation of PSU? Or maybe is there some sort of language setting I can change ?

That is a very odd typing error that you're encountering. As for turning off Post-Effects, will that dramatically kill lag? I love the photon glow yet if it could run even smoother than now.. well, hmmmm :onders::
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Hmmm, right to left huh? Kinda like Japenese. Have you tried hitting the insert key on your keyboard, maybe that's causing it.

When horizontal, Japanese is read from left to right, just like English.

On 2006-10-26 17:46, MorbidLilim wrote:
    When horizontal, Japanese is read from left to right, just like English.
    Interesting, what about vertical?

Vertical is top to bottom, right to left.