Specs:
P4 3.2
1 GB of PC3200
Asus 9600xt
Asus P4P800 SE

Whenever I try running PSU online or offline mode right after the gameguard thing checks for updated right I get a blue screen if death saying that all process have been stopped to prevent h/w damage or something like that and some error pointing to a memory address "Stop: 0x0000008E (0xc0000005, 0xF791F803, 0xB8492B2C, 0x00000000)" and then something about dumping all my memory. phantasystaruniverse.com/support_troubleshoot.php says to update video and nic drives, so I did that. Also says might try turn off anti-virus. Did that and still BSOD. I've also tried to switch my graphic card with an older radion 7500, I know it's under spec but thought just to try and still BSOD. Turned off the on-board nic and sound and put in diffrent nic and sound card and still BSOD. Updated BIOS and same BSOD. Took out of the two 512 memory pieces and unhooked my 2 storage drives to lessen power consomption, still nothing.

I've come to the conclusion that PSU is just not compatable w/ my Mobo, I hope this is not the case. I was wondering if anyone here is running PSU on a P4P800 SE or if someone has had the BSOD problem and has fixed it.