Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PSO: My Anti-Drug

This is really starting to piss me off. The lag is so bad, that EVERY time I try to join a game, I get a server interrupt request. And I do mean that literally, EVERY single time. I mean, I pay for the game, I pay for Xbox Live, I pay for my G.L., yet I still can't play the game? Crazyness. So my question is; Is anyone else experiencing this type of lag? I understand a little bit of lag, and that's ok, but not even being able to join a game? Rediculous.

If I get the BSOD one more time...

Haven't had any, really.

Sound like your NAT isn't open. No problems here.

PSO: My Anti-Drug

Lucky, every time I join a game I FSOD for like one minute, then I get the server interrupt message. Sucks, really

EDIT: It shouldn't have changed. On the first day I was just fine, a small amount of lag but nothing to write home about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryven on 2006-10-28 13:14 ]</font>

Its the Account Verification System. You need to disconnect to the title screen and try again. I get the problem on and off, but I'm always on within 15 minutes (don't keep hitting 'retry'). They're just getting tons of traffic all at once. They'll fix it, I think they already cleared up most issues on the PC/PS2 servers. Frankly, I'm glad they're getting lots of people, I just hope those people can be patient for the first little while, lol!

What lagg? I havent had any lagg sense I bought the game.

Mercenary for Hire

I'm just gonna ask anyway even though it might be something else that's causing it: got a shitty ISP?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2006-10-28 13:30 ]</font>

I have extra fast Cable service and my bro down stairs play FFXI on PS2 24 hours a day on the same line.

I haven't experienced any solo lag like on the Beta so far. I assume the only instances of lag I'd see would be when someone with a crappy connection tries playing online(this happed on the Beta and you could always see who it was).

I haven't played in any huge teams since the Beta.

I wish you could get a bandwidth rating or something over a character's head so you could narrow it down before letting someone join your party.

People getting online with dial-up, low speed cable or second rate dsl defeats the whole purpose of XBox Live's broadband only setup.

Now, I have a screwy new router and I get problems like the author mentioned if I don't disconnect my 2 PCs. This didn't happen with my last router and is not a bandwidth or Sega server problem.

the PC version i am playing is running very smoothly. i played the 360 demo and was worried the PC version would be the same.

Im just geting a lil bit of lag when im runing around in the world