Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello all. Here is my first guide to PSU.

The guide to Nanoblasts and SVUs!

Now first, hit level 20 with either your CAST or beast. Now, you need a B Rank Armor with an EXTRA slot. To see that, just go to the second page of the Armor's stats. You should see:

HEAD SLOT
    BODY SLOT
    LEG SLOT
    EXTRA SLOT

Just make sure it has an extra slot.

Most C rank armors that are out DO NOT HAVE AN EXTRA SLOT.

Now, buy whichever Nanblast or SVU you want.

Personally, I love the 6000 meseta SVU. Lovely effect, very damaging.

The SVUs are:

2500 meseta for the pair of Giant Machine Guns. This has a linear shots with nice power and knockback.

6000 meseta for the pair of Beam Cannons. This shoots out a constant stream of energy in a triangluar pattern outward. Extremely powerful with extreme knockback. It has the shock effect too, causing a short period of shock to any surviving victim.

I do not have any information on the Nanoblasts, because I don't have a Beast that is high enough to use them.

Now, kick some butt and take some names. While you are doing that, notice the bar rising below your EXP bar. Once it fills up to max, you will notice a new command on your Attack Commands area. Hit both attack buttons and there you go.

Aim your SVU before it shoots, because it will lock in place right before you fire.

And go slash some stuff in your limited time with your Nanoblast. Use that ability to it's max!

And, as a little extra to you Humans and Newmans, you can use that Extra slot to buy an upgrade. Personally, I saw the HP and PP recovery Slot item quite intresting and a must have for me. But I love my SVU so much that I do not wish to give up the extra slot for that.

Enjoy and happy BRWASTING AND SMASHERING!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarode on 2006-10-30 08:41 ]</font>

Nice, but you should also probably mention the prices for this stuff too. It's miiiighty expensive.

The B-rank armor in the GRM shop will cost you a good 18K, so as a CAST you'll be spending something like 24K on your SUV weapon in total. However, the SUV weapons themselves are relatively cheap in comparison (only 2.5k or 6k apiece), and once you buy them you can change them out as many times as you wish.

As a Beast, a tatoo will cost you 10K, and will ALWAYS cost you 10K if you want to change it. That'll put the price at 28K and more if you want to change your tatoo, so you'd better pick which one you really want in advanced!

You can also make your armor, like I did. [B] Megaline, dropped from the Relic's end miniboss. Saved me at least 16k.

Not to be harsh or anything, but why are you calling this a guide to Nanoblasts and SUVs when absolutely nothing in the post pertains to Nanoblasts? >_>

i agree with 2Deuce cause u also didn't mention a thing about where u can buy nanoblasts and SVU

Tu madre es mi perra

WHERE CAN YOU BUY THE SLOTS FOR SUVS? IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WHILE!!! im level 28 by the way

Hey. where can you buy armor slot items?

Son of a Rocker

For the SUVs you can buy them on Parum and they are at the table across from the armor booth.

On 2006-11-11 16:47, BeeYee wrote:
    WHERE CAN YOU BUY THE SLOTS FOR SUVS? IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WHILE!!! im level 28 by the way
    I don't have a Cast so I'm not sure, but I saw SUV unit at the general store on Parum.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Cast Supremacy Supporter

I <3 the 6000 SUV, awesome!