Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

wtf is a level scam? ok im not usually rude like this but ive had it. you noobs need to stfu... there is no glitching or scams case close k thx bye.

Couple of thoughts: to the person who said such fears are due to the GC version, you clearly never played on the DreamCast. It was over run with cheaters. Also, the implication of your post is that being on the GCN somehow made the game inferior. The game was not made or maintained by Nintendo, just so you know. It was maintained by Sonic Team, regardless of platform.

The cast parts / armor thing is ridiculously fast. For zero meseta my little PM is growing about seven and a half levels per day. If I actually spent any meseta on better stuff for the evolution, or if I actually refused to feed it one cast armor per three cast parts (which would mean more character creations), it'd go up even faster.

Striking is also absurdly fast to raise with commonly available materials. So is ranged.

The only PM that I doubt currently exists is a GH-450, but I'm sure it's close to being there... and it might be already for all I know.

On 2006-11-03 19:54, Shinomaru wrote:
    wtf is a level scam? ok im not usually rude like this but ive had it. you noobs need to stfu... there is no glitching or scams case close k thx bye.
    I've seen people go from 37 to 46 in two hours. I posted about it in the cheats forum and I just hopped back on to confirm it with a party I was watching earlier. k noob bye

lol in the beta there was always a person standing around screaming out give me 100 mesta and il teach you the money glitch -_- yeah right buddey
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

hello.....just came to tell youh if youh bought the real game with the online, like myself. it takes a day to get to level 50 cause of the missions. and it took me about a week, not counting when my PM got full lol to get to level 100

im just saying we wouldnt have this kinda problem if u got the real game like me

When the level 90 and 100 level caps came out, I know of people who stayed up all night and called off school/work the next day to reach the next cap that night/day.

It's not hacking, some people are just insane.

On 2007-11-13 18:44, HalfDarShadow wrote:
    hello.....just came to tell youh if youh bought the real game with the online, like myself. it takes a day to get to level 50 cause of the missions. and it took me about a week, not counting when my PM got full lol to get to level 100

im just saying we wouldnt have this kinda problem if u got the real game like me
    You bumped a thread that was over a year old to post this drivel? *slap*