View Poll Results: I have some weapons I'd like to grind, but they are both Tenora weapons. Are those weapons that I n

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • I

2 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have some weapons I'd like to grind, but they are both Tenora weapons. Are those weapons that I need to grind on the planet that is currently locked? Or is there some place I can take Tenora weapons to grind them?

Tenora Works is based on Moatoob, yes. You won't be able to grind them until it's been unlocked.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Okay, I was afraid that. Thanks for the reply tho, Zeta.

I'd say you next best bet would be to stick to GRM weapons until we can get to Moatoob. They aren't as strong as Tenora Works, but they are stronger than Yohemi Corp weapons, and you can grind them.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

man, I won't even try grinding, I'm too worried about losing my weapon.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I think the first time you grind a weapon there's basically 100% success rate (what I've read, not based on my actual exp obviously). I think it's when you try grinding it past like +3 or +4 that it starts to get risky.

If someone knows for 100% sure and would post in the detailis that would be cool. I'd check it at psupedia, but that site is sooo slooooowww today.

The Yellow Samurai

psupedia is slow every day, if a page there doesn't load the first time hit refresh and you should get it.

Grinding depends on your luck for the day, if you have the big orange star for the day you should be able to get to 3 or 4 easy, but after that you're taking risks.

Well, i ground a few weapons yesterday, and the first two times i was told there was no chance of it breaking, so you should be safe. I think PSUpedia has a chart that shows grinding in it, but i can't pull it up.

Edit: http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Weapon_Grinding

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scirrocco on 2006-11-01 08:21 ]</font>

On 2006-11-01 08:17, bunnysama wrote:
    psupedia is slow every day, if a page there doesn't load the first time hit refresh and you should get it.

Grinding depends on your luck for the day, if you have the big orange star for the day you should be able to get to 3 or 4 easy, but after that you're taking risks.

Oh! I had no idea luck was part of grinding, too. Thanks bunnysama. So, if I could grind Tenora weapons then last night would have been perfect since I was golden glowy last night.

On 2006-11-01 07:17, Cerulean wrote:
    I think it's when you try grinding it past like +3 or +4 that it starts to get risky.
    I was going for +2 on a Breaker and the weapon was destroyed