Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, I just bought PSU and I love it But, something bothers me. I wanna know if I can play my PSU game on the PS3? The reason i am asking is because "if your a PS2 owner" then you know that some of the PSU data is stored on the Mem. Cards. I also read in the PSU booklet that updates will be added to the mem. card. So will it work on the PS3? If so how will it work?
    I tried to contact Sega but, you can't you can email them but you can't talk to them. Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jelaine on 2006-11-01 15:00 ]</font>

No. Every other PS1/2 game will work, just like the media has been reporting for months, however the instruction manual clearly states that the PSU disc will self-destruct upon insert into a PS3 console.

please dont flame me I really wanna know a answer.

Im not 100% sure but yes im preety sure it will play. Worse case senario, you have to download all the stuff over again on your ps3

No one can tell you with absolute certainty. Chances are extremely high that you will be able to, but once again it's not 100%.

Right now who knows? Every magazine that has got a PS3 hasn't confirmed B/c yet. Might be just one of Sony's lies

That would suck if it didnt cause i payed for the 6month plan...

It will work. Emotion engine and all. and a nice little trick that I'll be attempting.

On 2006-11-01 15:08, GyroidFanatic wrote:
    No. Every other PS1/2 game will work, just like the media has been reporting for months, however the instruction manual clearly states that the PSU disc will self-destruct upon insert into a PS3 console.
    Nice.
    PSO:BB / PSP2 / PSO2

Drum and Bass Junglist

It would be cool if it did something similar to what PS2 did to PS games like filter/clean/improve the textures or even do a synthetic HD effect for those who will be converting to PSU PS2 for playing it on their PS3.

anyways it would be pretty damn nifty