I just thought i'd rant about how the official PSOW block has always been changing... Will we ever be able to keep the same block?
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

Changing? Its been Antares/08 for a bit now and actually quite a few people frequent it. Tonight Antares/08 had about 4 lobbys full of people with the contest going on, and afterwards it stayed pretty full way into the night. So I really have no idea what your talking about and I thought your not even playing online yet?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-11-17 03:35 ]</font>

The moon!

eRUPT... I know, you know what i'm talking about though... Remember back in v.1? Puck 9 bro! How many lobbies would be full sometimes? It was cray, and it is where alot of memories for PSOW, were built. But, if Antares 8, is as well put as you say, I won't doubt your choice. After all, ship is just a ship, and a block is just a block. You label it as you want. But, i'm still going to frequent the old stomping ground, even if it's empty. Just for kicks... And yea, I just got online... And I hope to see one of you guys soon!!!
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

what about you come online first and see for yourself? we had 4 lobbies full last night.

There's nooooo puck 9!!

its gone doesn't exist, no toque.

Puck nine still exist on Pioneer 3!! You have to go though a secret path in the soccer lobby and fall through the go go ball goal hole. It will take you to a telepoeter/time machine that will take you 500 years in the future to Pioneer 3. It has all the old ships plus the new ones and a few uniques.