So, lets just say that today has not been a good day for me in the game.
    So i was in a group with the loot rules changed to random you know, well i myself picked up like 5 rares, every one went to other guys, by the end of the couple runs every person got at least 2 rares except me. This wasnt too bad, but the next few runs made the day terrible. I was in a group where i was doing most of the work not once going straight for the boxes then one guy went off in the middle of a fight and broke the boxes and toook the loot. Not really a big deal to me, but the leader for some gay reason thought ut was me, so he kicks me from the grp. By the way we were right outside the boss room.

Another bad thing that happeneed, and dont get me wrong there were others today, was when some asshole party leader kicked every person in the grp right as we killed the boss of Sleeping warrios B, i geuss he has done this before, lets everyone "help" him get to the boss and wait for them to do most of the damage to him then boots em all in the middle of the fight, no loot, no mission rewards, and no exp. Has this happened to anyone else, i think sega should make it so you cannot kick someone from a grp in the middle of a grp.

Sry for the ramble, just a little irritated

So glad I don't play Online.

Everyone is not bad online. You can tell what kind of people you can mold well with by hanging around players in the lobby areas and observe how they interact with others.

Hmmm anyhow I rejoiced when I heard that there was gonna be leader powers, but I see that this can be easily abused. All I have to say is hope you have better luck next time, or not deal with such things by being your own leader. This way you know nothing like that wont happen. My connection is terrible but reading this, I think I'm gonna lead all my games. I'm too old to be dealing with power tripping idiots.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Newmen Activist

Like I always say DON'T JOIN RANDOM GROUPS.

So, lets just say that today has not been a good day for me in the game.
    So i was in a group with the loot rules changed to random you know, well i myself picked up like 5 rares, every one went to other guys, by the end of the couple runs every person got at least 2 rares except me. This wasnt too bad, but the next few runs made the day terrible. I was in a group where i was doing most of the work not once going straight for the boxes then one guy went off in the middle of a fight and broke the boxes and toook the loot. Not really a big deal to me, but the leader for some gay reason thought ut was me, so he kicks me from the grp. By the way we were right outside the boss room.

Another bad thing that happeneed, and dont get me wrong there were others today, was when some asshole party leader kicked every person in the grp right as we killed the boss of Sleeping warrios B, i geuss he has done this before, lets everyone "help" him get to the boss and wait for them to do most of the damage to him then boots em all in the middle of the fight, no loot, no mission rewards, and no exp. Has this happened to anyone else, i think sega should make it so you cannot kick someone from a grp in the middle of a grp.

Sry for the ramble, just a little irritated

On the positive side, im lucky today

Jet your original topic was moved to Rants.

A member will always recieve a autonotice through PM about thier moved topics and where it went.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-02 11:21 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

ohhh sry i didnt even mean to resend it, my computers internet got shut down for a sec, so i thought it didnt post at all.....im a little embarrassed..... and no i cant spell....