Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just hit level 35 Hunter (F Cast) soloing the whole way. So now I would like to know what people do, in parties I assume, to get the big exp/hour rates. I've seen plenty of 40 and 45+ already in Parum. I know how to do Dragon runs back to back. I have tons of elemental and grind'd (B) Double Daggers, (B) Single Daggers and (B) Spears all at PA level 20. All advice welcome, thanks.

(On 360 btw)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Typhoeus on 2006-11-02 14:10 ]</font>

Come on now people, other topics are on fire, and absolutely no one on this board is level 35+ yet that can reply after one hour???? 88 views, so I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in knowing this info. I'll take advice from people that are 20 or 25+ just to get an idea, please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Typhoeus on 2006-11-02 15:08 ]</font>

Gives 1 EXP.

I once grouped with a 37 doing B-rank relics runs, said he was doing 'em until he hit 40. No idea if that's actually efficient, though, as I'm 'only' 28 right now. On any given evening I see the most 35+ people doing A-rank De Ragan runs.

The key is bumping up your level runs as soon as you're able to.

You keep doing "C" until you hit the level to do "B". Immediately you switch to "B". Too many people play C, C, C, C, C etc. until they're practically doing one hit kills and/or have trouble getting experience. As soon as I hit 30 I was going Plains Overlord endlessly in speed leveling parties. When I hit 35 I started doing the "Sleeping" level endlessly.

The problem too many people have complaining about levels is that they hated the challenge of 1-8 when they had nothing and like being strong, relative to "C", and don't want to feel that kind of challenge again.

I think it's just lazy gaming.... if there is such a misnomer since gaming in and of itself can be construed as lazy.

Allright cool. So when you say speed leveling parties, you mean 6 people in B rank or possibly A rank?

Edit: A rank Sleeping is 35+ so I assume it's A rank runs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Typhoeus on 2006-11-02 15:46 ]</font>

Yeah, if you have 6 gamers, even if they're ALL 35's, Sleeping should take about a half hour at most. You end up with 13 mission points, about 2,000 meseta (If your party has "in order" distribution.) and about 5,000 EXP per run.

After a week I can't believe I still see level 25-35's doing C and B.

There is a huge jump in difficulty from C to B. Sometimes when I'm doing A I have to ask if the party leader set a game up for A. The biggest key is to find a party of 6 who will do a mission, leave, recharge weapons and be back in the game within a minute. You do that you'll be gaining levels in about an hour and a half.

Relic/Dragon runs on A

if you can't find a room (usually there's one) then make your own and invite your PM

PM isn't 80 yet, although it's close. What about NPC? In either case if they die will it count against your rank even though they are not player characters?

I'm at 36, but it's hard finding parties to do A runs a lot. Especially games that are NOT on finders keepers (I'm a ranger, no thanks). B dragon/relic runs still give okay exp, but I'd like to move on.

I see your point about jumping into the next level ASAP...but I'm lv27 and still doing Relic C runs...and I can level in about 1.5hrs still...that and I like keeping everything I find...

Not trying to sound super overly greedy...but when you can fly through and 1-shot things the xp works out okay along with money. That and doing solo Relic C is how I got my Megaline crafted at no cost to myself other than 5k for the recipe from a player's shop.

I tend to average like 2.25k/run along with a lot of mats and things I use to Synth stuff with, and roughly 2k xp/run as well.