Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MMMmmm Nice!!!

This might be considered a NOOB post but I was definatley a NOOB for not knowing this.

At a certain level with your skills you can perform a second attack, at higher levels who knows. But with rising strike for example at level 10 I was able to hit the button a second time in succession and perform a freaking awesome attack that raised me into the air and sent the enemies flying backward like 20 feet!

YAY PSU!!!!!!

Its at 11, and yeah all weapons PAs are like that and they all rock in one form or another.

One cool trick is if you and another person has similar moves like that you can juggle a enemy in the air a bit, or just kill it in mid air which is what usually happens lol

at 11 and 21 they get another part.it takes pp of coarse to do it. i like teh duel daggers one myself. you end of jumping doing a kick in a circle when you hit 21 with it.

Not all PAs get a 2nd hit at 11, like the first knuckle and double saber skills you get offline. I'm pretty sure Rising Strike doesn't get a third hit at 21 as well

not all get multiple attacks,Double sabre- Tornado Dance gets extremely stronger still one hit, the knuckle one,i forgot,gets stronger,still one hit.
    But yes,multi hits occure at 11 and 21.

PSO Assassin

I think every PA gets some sort of upgrade at 11 and 21 even if it isn't an extra combo hit.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

I just think it's Awesome!!! I mean some enemies take for evvvverrrrr to destroy, like those fatty fat fat piggies And now that I can do this and send them flying halfway across the screen at the end....WOW! HAHAHA, I did this whole Evil Laugh thing when I first figured it out

Didn't know it for the longest time either. Then halfway through story mode my character was suddenly doing a cartwheel.

I was like "hey, hold on a minute!" and from then on the game got a lot easier.

On 2006-11-02 21:15, Zakuro wrote:
    I think every PA gets some sort of upgrade at 11 and 21 even if it isn't an extra combo hit.
    And that is what i said,thanks.