Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Hey, if my FOnewearl was lv 80 + I'll probably be doing single player multi-player so I can find me some good % partisans (FOnewearl's id is PINKAL)

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

I'll list all the things I remember that my Redria ID has found, and what dropped it. Also, I won't list all the common crap, because I don't remember most of it. Heh.

Normal Mode:
    Nothing

Hard Mode:
    Forest-Dragon Musashi
    Caves-Nar Lilly Devil/Battle
    Caves-Poison Lilly Varista
    Caves-Pan Arms Club of Lac
    Mines-Gillchics 2x Secret Gear
    Ruins-Dimenian Diska of Liberators

V-hard:
    Forest-Hildabear God/Battle
    Forest-Dragon 2x Yamato
    Caves-Evil Shark Cure/Poison
    Caves-Nar Lilly Devil/Battle
    Mines-Don't remember anything good.
    Ruins-So Dimenian Inferno Bazooka

Ultimate:
    Forest-Box Kadabolg
    Caves-Evil Shark Millions of Silence Claws
    Mines-??????
    Ruins-????????

As you can see, I'm having the WORST Redria luck. I have barely found any rare armor/barriers. @_@ Most I've found are rare units.

Are devil/battle better than god/battle? Or is it the other way around?

On 2002-11-19 19:16, Wakazashi-HUcast wrote:
    Nothing VulpesMundi said was true.
    How is it untrue? Specify. We need details. I hope you're not on the debating team, because you would have just been laughed off.

"Items are all over the place now. You don't just find them in one location anymore, or with one specific ID." Call me crazy, but this is true.

I'm posting based mostly on experience and some educated guesses. I've found a lot of stuff and I've been honest and forward about it here on the boards. When you've been playing this game for a year and nine and a half months (since version 1) you learn things as you go. And although E1&2 has its share of changes, there do seem to still exist patterns amidst the chaos. Don't rule out what I say just because it's convenient to ignore it. Rule it out only when it has been proven wrong (and I will gladly admit when I'm wrong - I may exhaust all leads before I concede, however).

R@MsUs SERVER of Divine Justice

Broken hope i have found that those lists for each color arent completely accurate due to fact that i have created a purplenum (basically to get an elysion) but to see if what that persons site says is true but i have found other specials from creatures posted there in place of what that person says like from la dimenian i found a varista instead of the vise or laconium w/e it was

I think we all should make 1 together ill do purplenum like i have been i also started doing a faq on varidia already too on stuff ive found so i think we should all do this its not hard make a char for a icon and document rare items / weps from certain creatures and difficulty

On 2002-11-17 21:17, VulpesMundi wrote:
    Therefore one can assume that the Gigobooma on Hard mode will always drop a special based on the ID, as related to version 1 and 2 (ie. purplenum will find special mechguns, pinkal will find special wands, etc.).
    I'm tossing this theory to the wind. From what I've seen there is no one specific critter to each ID like there used to be. I've gotten three different special weapons off a Hard Forest Hildebear with four different IDs.

Bluefull: Brionac
    Oran and Skyly: Flowen's Sword (replica)
    Redria: Slicer of Assassin

I'm still watching for what a Gigobooma will drop on other IDs. I'm on a mission to either completely prove this theory either true or false. I'll get back to you as soon as I've solidified it.

LMAO - Cheech is a liar. Not only are some of the items off, but he listed Evil Shaks as being in Ultimate mode.

And, no, God/Battle is better than Devil/Battle. Heck, God units are always the best one.

SKYLY for Episode 2:

Hard - DB's Saber - Ul Gibbon - Mountain

Hard - Sting Tip - Love Rappy - VR Temple

Hard - Last Survivor - Nar Lilly - VR Temple

VHard - Sinow Berill's Hands - Sinow Berill - Central Control Area

VHard - Regenerate Gear - Nar Lilly - VR Temple

-Khaotika!

"*hates Last Survivor*"

Don't forget! Finding rares has to do with the amount of time yo have played in areas.

If anyone wants to know, I found a Brave Knuckle on VH mines from a Garanz. The ID of the game was Viridia.