Alright, so I just bought a Logitech Dual Action gamepad thing, and I've installed it and everything, the computer recognizes it, but it won't do anything on PSU. >_> I've got the gamepad and a joystick currently set up on the computer, and the joystick works, it moves me around, all the buttons work, but my game pad does nothing. I've unplugged the joystick and the controller still doesn't do squat, and I'm out of ideas. Could anyone help me?

Have you configured your gamepad on the options menu? Furthermore, try unplugging both, then plugging in just the new controller. It may be that PSU only recognizes the first controller plugged in, and simply removing the other controller may leave your new controller identified as controller #2, regardless.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Have you tried setting up the pad in the games config before you start the game?

Yeah, I've tried configuring it, I've got a button layout and what-not. Oh, and one more question, what's the "z axis" that appears when I try to adjust the camera controls?

Well then. Now, when I go to "Control Panel > Game Controllers", it lists them both and says OK next to them, but when I go to either one's menu, it says it's not responding or it isn't connected properly. Awesome.

Sorry to tell you this, I have had one fo these controllers since before PSOBB came out, mine is old and no longer works right, it never has worked right and the Dual Action controller is really nice asthetically, but it doesn't seem to work for alot of people, or only work partially. Mine keeps disconnecting and connecting nad things from the PC when I plug it in, same thing if it gets to stay, no lcck with it in PSU. My friend has an X360 controller for PSU, I don;t want to invest in one of those since PSU will be the ony thing I play with it, but ah well. We'll see.

If you can't get it to work with other games either, I highly suggest you take it back to wher eyou got it and get your money back. the Dual Action is nice LOOKING, but has apparently had alot of problems, even the new ones made years after I got my first one.

the usb xbox360 controllers pwn the world