Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Obviously this is going to make quite possibly the pinnacle of uselessness, but hey, I do things because I enjoy them, not because I think they'll make me... how do you call it... 1337? I mean, I was an old HUnewearl in PSO (and I used mechguns and big swords). I enjoyed myself, so I'm creating something similar for PSU.

Does anybody else here create characters to enjoy them, or is everybody just so damn caught up in the race to be "the best" (i.e. loser with no life) that they all make fortefighter beasts?

Let's have a show of hands for the people who made the characters they really wanted to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

I play my character to enjoy them personally. I mean i don't get any fun out of being on top. I mean seriously those guys that climb the top of mount everest is there really anything else they can do to top that... not really so there left with nothing but short term gratification and long term enjoyment of knowing they were there.

I mean if i didn't enjoy my character or avatar for this forum. Would i note emote my profit dance (the shaking one for the male) and have this mentally retarded siggy... i think not ^_^;.

*raises hand* in pso I loved being a force so im a force in PSU force FTW

Hey, HUnewarls in PSO were great. I had several of them. Loved them. I didnt think they were the pinnacle of uselessness, but yeah, they werent HUmars. They were better.

All of my characters here in PSU are simply what I want them to be, not mathematically calculated to output the highest DPS. About the only thing I have pondered and planned for a moment was which one would get what PM and, due to my changing them in mid-stream (but thankfully very early) none will be 100% pure either, but very close. Shrugs. Its a game. Have fun with it and do what you want.

I don't care if people don't like the purple clothes and killer fro on my character. I don't care if they think he's a gimp Ranger because he isn't Cast or Newman. Hell, I don't even care whether or not they get the extremely vague film reference in the name, cause, baby, I'm Dr. Montalban.

And now that I finished story mode (like 10 minutes ago), I can get higher than level 6 on network mode! You people in the 40s are absolutely crazy...I envy your free time, but you're still crazy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pontifus on 2006-11-06 21:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pontifus on 2006-11-06 21:56 ]</font>

I create characters for fun, their racial traits have no bearing on what class they are, currently i have a beast going to be a figunner, and a newman who will be a fortetecher. So far i love my beast, and anyone who thinks that i'm "gimp" for wanting to use guns doesn't deserve to play with me

Common Sense 'R Us

Newman Hunters are underrated. Don't worry. Have fun.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

I basically created the character I wanted but at around level 20 I realized there was another character I would have been even More satisfied playing with (because of her looks ) so now I have been deciding if I should restart with that other character because I will enjoy playing more with her (visually ) or should I just stick with the Chick I have **HMmmmm**

....Typical guy attitude I know....so for now I'll just continue playing with the chick I have until I make a decision either way.

Ramarl for life.

except I'm a RaNewearl...which is virtually the same as a Ramarl but with pointy ears.

yeah im looking forward to having mechs as my primary weapon again, even if they arent as dominating as they were in pso. ill be sitting pretty with a wand in one hand healing and buffing and a good mech in the other, i just hope they make ones similar to the yaskminov's, i never did find my 9000m's in PSO