Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MASTER OF ALL THINGS UNREAL DONTOSE's Avatar

yea! finaly reached level 100! now all i need to do is to go online a start leveling up online going to be online some time next mounth ok guys see you later
    Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

congrats

WOW, how many hours did it take?

I presume Extra Mode is easier to LVL up in than Network, because it took me 75 hours to get to Lvl 35.

I'm at 40 hours and at lv 75 or something.

Dontos doesn't Extra Mode feel completely boring now that you've reached 100?

I'm an offliner and it gets BOOOORRRING fast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aquafire on 2006-11-08 13:03 ]</font>

thats nice but did you s-rank the hive yet? last night i s-ranked the hive with my beast ranger and was disapointed with the prize. wtf it was a room decoration of the hive sattalite. i need to beat terror in the deert i think its called 2 more times to complete the landeel room decoration also if you beat twin headed sentinel twice you get a 2 part de ragnus decoration. i have a lvl 85 beast hunter lvl 75 beast ranger and lvl 65 cast hunter thats a weakling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-11-08 13:08 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I heard about the prize you get at the HIVE from someone and decided not to worry about S-rank there.

I'm going back to Tales of the Abyss until I get online play, this game is just too boring offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aquafire on 2006-11-08 13:13 ]</font>

i think i have every offline pa now too. across my 3 characters i have 2 pa's for each striking weapon.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

i only have 40 hours put in to it because i kind of go throue the missions super fast and i get all S-ranks to and yes i got the s rank on the hive mission and i sold the stuped prize they gave me as soon as i seen it
    Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

ooo and i got over 3,000,000 MESETA I know i got no life i saved all this money up from all those s ranks that i got from every mission that i did

I'm gonna treat you the way I got treated a week ago when I hit level 50 online.

omg level 100? get a life! get a girlfriend! loser!

just kidding, grats.