Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Svm Inimicus Mali

Know what? 175 Mind Materials is a tall order. It's also my goal for my FOmarl, so her MST will max completely independent of any outside sources. Why do I want to do that? It suits the character. Anyway... Mind Mats don't drop exclusively and Materials in general aren't exactly common. Therefore, I hereby put up some of my spare rares for sale.

Item (%s, slots, or tech level) : Cost In Mind Mats
    DB's Saber : 1
    DB's Saber (15/0/0/0) : 1
    Slicer of Assassin (10/0/15/0): 1
    Slicer of Assassin (0/0/0/10): 1
    Slicer of Assassin (0/0/5/0): 1
    Diska of Liberator : 2
    Booma's Claw: 4
    Booma's Right Arm : 4
    Gobooma's Claw : 5
    Wizard/Technique : 3
    Any set of Grinders amounting to +6 : 1
    Amplifier of Foie : 3
    Amplifier of Barta : 3
    Amplifier of Barta : 3
    Aplifier of Zonde : 3
    M&A60 Vise : 2
    M&A60 Vise : 2
    *H&S25 Justice : 3
    H&S25 Justice : 3
    H&S25 Justice : 3
    Club of Laconium : 1
    Club of Laconium : 1
    Club of Laconium (0/0/65/0) : 3
    Yamato : 4
    Yamato : 4
    Geist Claymore (0/0/0/35/30) : 3

Other Trades
    Item Giving (%s, Slots, tech level) : Item Wanted (%s, Slots, tech level)
    Megid (19) : Grants (19+)

All sales are final. I can't exactly refund a Material. ^_^()

This post will be updated with the appropriate information whenever something changes.

New Policy 3: You can AIM me at KupiYupaekio to order an item, and delivery will be nigh-immediate given the nigh-immediate nature of instant messengers.

Ressurected Policy: You can also post here with a time, place, and date that allows at least three days for both of us to get our schedules straight,
    and get the items of your choice reserved.

Special Offer: Up for auction now are two Photon Drops. The bids begin at 8 Materials for both Drops (check the end of the post for latest bids) and increase from there. You may also swipe them both and halt the auction with a Magic Rock: Irsista. Consider the Irsista a "highest bid possible" type thing. Otherwise, the bidding ends December 31. Happy bidding!

146 Mind Materials left.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2002-12-21 08:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2002-12-23 07:32 ]</font>

All the pow mats
    Antares 8.
    How about now? :3

Vjaya :3 (cleans you out)

Amp and Vjaya if not taken. AOL IM me Cuz0067 or if not post a time and place.

I would be most interested in the gigobooma claw..possably 2 if I have enough mind mats. please E-mail me at [email protected] if you still have the items and want to trade. I can meet you tomorrow night at like 7:00 pm pacific...so thats like 10:00 pm your time i believe. Email me and i will tell you where etc if your interested. Also if you see this post now...email me and i can get on now.

I'll take the Sacred Guard. I can meet you Nov 20, anytime really.
    How about 5pm est?

Svm Inimicus Mali

My apologies to those who have already ordered something, but I have a brief announcement to make. I realized that I've been selling these items for just a bit less than their "value..." in other words, I could find more materials on my own in the same amount of time that I would take to get some of the items on the list. Therefore, there's been a slight overall price hike on most items listed.

If you've ordered an item, please reconsider your offer given the new price. This will not become a regular occurence, and henceforth and forthwith any time someone orders an item that takes a price hike, the item will be sold to them at the original value. That goes for anyone on a waiting list, too. However, this one time I will accept no less than the new price.

I hope this does not effect your desire to purchase my wares, and I apologize sincerely for any inconvinience. ^_^

Snapple, the Vjaya will be sold to you at the old price, since you had posted your request before I made up my mind on the policy.

so the new price for the gigoboomas arm is 5 mind mats or thats the old price? I want the arm and have the 5 mats. I can meet anytime.

Can you hold the assist barrier for me? I'm not going to be able to get on tonight i don't think but i will definitely be on tomorrow night pm me a time and place.

Svm Inimicus Mali

All prices currently listed are the new, updated prices.

As for availability: I'm going online as we speak (or the 'net equivalent therein). That's 3 EST, Friday. I'll be on for an hour and a bit, FOmeleeing my way through the Ruins at Altair 6. If I don't see you now, I'll place the items you've requested on reserve. Hope to do business with you soon! ^_^