Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The anime was actually word for word of the canon for like the first 15 eps and the last 2-3. There was a little burlb in the middle of the other stuff, some handled better than others.

Yup that armor looks pretty close, same colors and stuff. Sombody must have been trying
    Actually, if you'd expand the picture, you'd see she was actually named saber. I was trying, really XD

Do you have more pictures of that armor in other colors Itsuki?
    I adore it immensely.
    I can do some pictures later. It was hacked in the jp version so its not normally available anywhere, any specirfic color combinations you're interested in?

On 2006-11-15 09:33, Millenium wrote:
    This is true that the anime was taken from the TYPE-MOON PC Visual Novel (soon to be a PS2 editted port with full voice), but I hardly think it lacks in comparison. While I haven't played the entire F/SN game for PC (too many projects going on), I'm aware of that the game has 3 main story branches, and as difficult as it was, the anime was a blend of all 3, without using any of the hentai scenes and that the anime focused more on Saber and Shirou than the other characters.

I personally think the anime was well done and it features some excellent voice acting, with Saber being played by one of my all time favorite seiyuus (Ayako Kawasumi), which is why I'm planning on getting the [Realta Nua] PS2 game.
    I think people would find the anime lacking because some characters were not focused on as much as they were in some storylines of the game. Perhaps what Geneon could had made 3 branches stories in the anime to that in the game. I really think it would be neat to see Saber's alternate side, learn more about Archer, or have Sakura more involved in the Holy Grail War, like what was shown in the game.

Overall, I really loved Fate/Stay Night's story, and it even got me to cry at the end.

The anime was good but there is alot more to it being two games are out for FSN. The first one has lots of different turn outs and the anime only followed one of those. The second game is like a sort of continuation on one of those turn outs.

I was hoping to see Dark Saber to be honest. I was also hoping to see more done to Archer, such as revealing his true idenity and have that whole thing between him and Shirou done. That would've been neat to see, espically since they have a clip of the two fighting in one of the openings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rider on 2006-11-15 15:32 ]</font>

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

This Fate/stay anime, or whatever it's called... The anime is based of a hentai game without being a hentai in itself, right? Is it available for purchase, or would I have to download it? I'm really needed a new anime to watch, since both bleach and Naruto are stuck in fillers (though the bleach fillers aren't too bad).

Also, I really want that caseal armor. It's really what I'm looking for in a character. When do you think it'll be released?

The game has H-Scenes in it but it has a really good story to it and all the characters are well thought out. I wouldn't call it an H-Game since H-Game's are just nothing but Hentai. I'd say it's a game with h-scenes in it at some point.

The anime is based off the game but no hentai is in it. Although there are scenes were you can guess where the more adult themed things happen, but nothing is shown.

As for buying it, no clue. I downloaded all of mine but that was a little while ago when the anime was still being released episode by episode.

how did this turn into /a ??

lol that mecha saber looks awesome.

And yes FSN is an awesome anime.

It reminds me... I wish you could make Archer in this game and like UBW D:

I want to cut my face off then throw it at you, th

I've never heard of or seen any of these anime characters before, but yes they do look alike judging by the pictures.

On 2006-11-14 23:46, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    Do you know what should remind you of saber? This caseal armor:

omg tell me these are parts that will be available when Maotoob is opened up and not from some future update

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Yes, I really want those parts. I can't find a single piece that doesn't look like sex.

On 2006-11-15 15:52, SonicTMP wrote:
    how did this turn into /a ??
    When /a/ turned into /e/