BEEN PSOIN IT SINCE DC VER 1 BIATCH!!

Ok...so I know hacks arent cool....But I was just replying to another topic and it got me thinking about this one hack I experienced in pso ver 1 DC...it was amazing...Now yeah, I used to "hack" pso a few years ago...well, not really hack it myself...but I was part of a pk clan that had some good codes for the gameshark and AR lol...pk,fsod,lag pipe, dupe, sole drop, mag pk,spells on p1, able to see what u had equipped on p1, ck item, walk through walls, NOL, well anyways on to the "coolest hack" I have ever experienced...

I remember being in the lobby in ver 1 and it had a good amount of people in it...then all of the sudden a loading screen appeared and when it finished loading...everyone that was in the lobby, was transferred to pioneer 1....It was amazing...there was like 20-30 people running around in pioneer 1 , an area that before could only hold up to 4 people...it was awesome ..everyone was paniking ...

eventually everyone had to dc to get out of the room...but I already had my hacks on so I had a little fun casting spells on p1 and lag piping....but anyways...I know hacking isn't cool and I would totally hate for hacks to hit PSU...but the last post brought up a good pso memory...and even though hacks suck...whoever did that hack def gets some credit from me...i'll never forget it ...

Mercenary for Hire

Yeah ghost lobby was fun

i liked alot a hack that they made the dragon apear in forest 1 and on pionner, also dark falz on the online lobby..
    i liked also one that they made the char into a booma, mag and weapons also were on the booma

Mercenary for Hire

Besides the stuff you guys mentioned I liked talking in colours on Ver.2 =D

Man... my best hacking memory...
    Would probably have to be...
    Oh God I can't choose one...
    Probably when me and Eternal X set a telepipe in the online lobby on the official Sega servers on PSOGC... then cast Shifta and Deband and did all kinds of crazy stuff...
    Am I allowed to post hacking pics here?
    Like... I took a pic of me and Eternal in front of the pipe with stuff equipped...

Edit: Ok, I couldn't find anything against it in the rules so here it is: http://flypicture.com/display/MTI4MjQ=

Note: The above link DOES NOT contain any information on hacking/cheating. It leads to a pic I took sometime back while on PSOGC Sega servers.
    Other than my wrather salty C-Mode rank... I see no reason why it should be removed... o.o;;

Anyway... im the FOmar and Eternal X is the RAmar.

Yea... thats my most fav. PSO hacking memory (friggin sweet topic Russ)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-11-21 16:43 ]</font>

Quite basic, but God/Equip has always been my favourite. My Double Saber wielding totally non-legit and "hack only" RAmar (because I like a certain RAmar outfit) was awesome when a bunch of us would play our "hack only" chars together.

The whole NOL hack has always made me laugh immensely. The fact that a huge hole exists in an online (and later subscription based) game - that was never truly fixed - that allows you to turn someone else's character in to a level three NPC is just utterly hilarious no matter how I look at it (and yeah, it happened to my legit characters a couple of times in their lives, but after the initial "What the..?!" I actually couldn't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation).

BEEN PSOIN IT SINCE DC VER 1 BIATCH!!

Yeah, NOL was def on of my favorites...pull the fill sword!!! lol

Dragon God

I liked the ultimate ranger one, always had too much fun seeing my Razonde hit every box in the stage lol.