On the third form of Falz, DO NOT ATTACK WHEN YOU SEE THE BIG FAT LINE ON THE RADAR!

Good grief. Each of the last two times I've fought Falz on v.hard, there's been someone over level 60 who doesn't know that when the line appears, all damage goes to that player. I've watched guys get killed by their friends while the rest of us are screaming, "STOP ATTACKING!"

What do these people think the line is there for? Decoration? Do they think we're just joking when we tell them not to attack Falz?

You gotta admit, it is confusing. I kept moving my first time and shooting at it when I myself was highlighted and wondered.. "Well crap. Why the hell did I die?"

I can understand those not seeing how it goes, it is rather confusing when it's not particularly constant (I've moved all around when highlighted and not felt a pinch). I just ask if they've done this before anytime we go to him.

i alway shoot it when its on me. that is what scape dolls are for.

you dont get hurt if noone shoots dark falz.
    Some times i shoot him anyways even if someone else is targeted. I can always revive them.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pneophen on 2001-02-25 06:49 ]</font>

Rappy Hunter

but does dark falz get hurt at all when the beam is on someone? or does the person targeted by the beam the only one who takes damage?

Pn: that's sorta annoying, it's a pain in the ass when he's shooting those blue balls of energy and you're somewhere in the equip screen trying to get that gun back up in your hands..

Oh is THAT why I always die in one hit from him...hmmmmmm....
    Anyway you can't really say people are DUMB for doing it, a lot of people flew through Normal mode and Hard mode. I know the first time I fought Falz was in Very Hard....I STILL die all the time, hmmm....