Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Also, what techs are being released, and how much for each?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-11-27 17:20 ]</font>
    Coming Soon!

Guardian of Grants

I'm not quite sure where people are getting these large numbers from.

7-star armor is 210k, 52.5k for the board plus mats, unless you get an 8-star which is only 90k, and you only need one of those.

I guess that weapon boards only make one weapon? Even so, that's another 110k * however many you want. So excluding the materials we're up to 200k + 110k*X. And changing to expert class is like what, 5k?

So unless the materials cost over 300k-800k, I'm not quite sure why I need to save up 500k-1m.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2006-11-27 17:19 ]</font>

So, how much do you think the PAs will cost? I hope only 1000 each. That only makes sense.

On 2006-11-27 17:18, Wallin wrote:
    I'm not quite sure where people are getting these large numbers from.

7-star armor is 210k, 52.5k for the board plus mats, unless you get an 8-star which is only 90k, and you only need one of those.

I guess that weapon boards only make one weapon? Even so, that's another 110k * however many you want. So excluding the materials we're up to 200k + 110k*X. And changing to expert class is like what, 5k?

So unless the materials cost over 300k-800k, I'm not quite sure why I need to save up 500k-1m.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2006-11-27 17:19 ]</font>
    Serious? Kickass!

________
    CHEVROLET CLASSIC
    Last edited by Ryoki; Mar 15, 2011 at 02:37 AM.

I guess you've never tried to synth armor... haha.

Even the cheap ones have very low synth success. It's harder on armor than it is for weapons, but the armor can last alot longer than weapons. Allegedly.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-11-27 17:21, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    I guess you've never tried to synth armor... haha.

Even the cheap ones have very low synth success. It's harder on armor than it is for weapons, but the armor can last alot longer than weapons. Allegedly.
    Concurred, i have a pure armor PM and my best sucess rate with a Teroline is 53%, that's still wait 3 1/2 hours flip a coin and hope for the best which considering the investment is 99k that's alot of money to consider spending prior to the soon comming update (whenever that is x.x). Best sythn rate you can get on any armor right now is 70% 4* and less.

God, I looking at that NPC Store price guide, I saw how bad of shape I am, at the moment. >>;

On 2006-11-27 17:25, Shadow_Moses wrote:
    God, I looking at that NPC Store price guide, I saw how bad of shape I am, at the moment. >>;
    I haven't ever had more than 30k or so... I hope the techs arent too much...
    Coming Soon!

I'm starting to save up a bit of money, but hmm.. I have a question to all those who are saving up 500k or so meseta.
    Once you get update, your dream class and ALL the A rank weapons you wanted from the shop(s)...

What next?

From what I gather, once we hit expert classes, we'll kill faster, even with B rank weapons. Once we get one or two A rank, even faster. Once we start getting level 21 arts, faster also.

But is there anything else in the next update? S rank isn't yet, is it? So you'll be farming better, faster, stronger soon... hmm.. Farming money for that update in a month or two's gear?

meh, I guess I'm just weird. I'm excited about the new stuff, but I consider I have about one month of time "alloted" by Sonic Team for me to build up once they open the next content, so I don't have to get it all on day one.

I raised a million and just stopped grinding for meseta right there. That stuff is tiring. Honestly 500k seems like it'd be enough to get yourself everything you want in the next update.