Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

On 2006-11-27 17:33, Weak wrote:
    I raised a million and just stopped grinding for meseta right there. That stuff is tiring. Honestly 500k seems like it'd be enough to get yourself everything you want in the next update.
    I want to know where on earth people get all their money... I think I may have gotten a total of 200k in my entire playtime...
    Coming Soon!

Well, I know the Gi techs are coming out. Gifoie, gibarta, gizonde, and gidiga. Dunno how much they are.

I need to farm..

On 2006-11-27 17:20, VelosofLight wrote:
    So, how much do you think the PAs will cost? I hope only 1000 each. That only makes sense.
    10-36k

On 2006-11-27 17:34, Randomness wrote:
    I raised a million and just stopped grinding for meseta right there. That stuff is tiring. Honestly 500k seems like it'd be enough to get yourself everything you want in the next update.
    I want to know where on earth people get all their money... I think I may have gotten a total of 200k in my entire playtime...
    Ebay...lol kidding, ya seriously where is this guy farming. The most i make is out of my shop and that's gambling with armors which is no fun x.x.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD eh no sweat, as long as you can get 1 or 2 nicely ranked items and start dishing out more damage, you'll be able to get a refund faster than with cruddy B rank weapons and armor

Once you get to 500k+ it gets easy. I could make 50k a day by farming for meseta and synth mats but for the same reason as Weak, it gets tiring.

On 2006-11-27 17:36, Merumeru wrote:
    XD eh no sweat, as long as you can get 1 or 2 nicely ranked items and start dishing out more damage, you'll be able to get a refund faster than with cruddy B rank weapons and armor
    I won't be able to afford anything more than a new tech or two come update time... I hope my firepower gets a good boost from going Fortecher.
    Coming Soon!

Guardian of Grants

On 2006-11-27 17:21, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    I guess you've never tried to synth armor... haha.

Even the cheap ones have very low synth success. It's harder on armor than it is for weapons, but the armor can last alot longer than weapons. Allegedly.
    I guess this is a personal experience thing, because I don't give a rat's behind about armor synthing and even though I have a 100 armor PM I will likely never synth my own armor ever again - you could say any time armor, board, and PM come up in the same sentence I block it out of my mind and turn my head with drool running down the side of my mouth going, "Duhurr? Could you repeat that after my brain has rebooted?"

I've got a Gigaline, that cost me enough as it was, and I'm fully aware of the BS synth rates, so I'm sure as heck not going to blow 200k-1m on multiple tries for one piece of armor with a random elemental percentage that probably won't even be useful against the other five elements in the game.

On 2006-11-27 17:40, hucast21 wrote:
    Once you get to 500k+ it gets easy. I could make 50k a day by farming for meseta and synth mats but for the same reason as Weak, it gets tiring.
    I essentially did Sleeping Warriors A all day with a couple NPCs for hours. It's good that I raised the meseta, but it was hell. I suggest getting it out of the way before the patch comes in, if at all possible.