Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I am a very big fan of PSO ep.1 and 2 and now I am wondering, should I buy it for the computer, or is it so screwed up and boring to most? tell me any reasons why or why not to get it, also, does it come with any free online play time?

It has 15 free days online, but you need to pay for the first month to get 'em. So, eh, no. It doesn't really have free online time. If you don't plan to play online, it's not worth it. If you do, it is.

You don't REALLY think that you're gong to come to a forum called PSO-World which is about, by and for PSU/PSO players and get more than 20% (and that's generous) telling you not to buy it are you?

The only free time you get is a bonus 15 days for a new one month subscription and a bonus 30 for a 6 month. If you liked PSO it's definitely worth a look. Quite frankly I don't feel like going into any further detail.

I prefer unlimited saga over PSU single player soo...... If you are not planing to play online I would say NO.

If you like PSO, you'd like PSU. Since it's relatively new, content aren't all there yet. If you don't rush, you might enjoy the game more.

For first time subcribers, Sega gives a 2 week free for the monthly option.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Sweet let's make polls that will be 100% bais sweet!

No seriously though it's probably the best $50+ subscription fee you could spend right now. Take your time and don't rush otherwise you'll end up like all us lvl 50s sitting in lobby all day...doing nothing....staring off into the distance. Though you don't see that as much anymore due to speculation of the new items comming out xD.

If u play on PC/PS2... theres a way to "not" buy psu... and play online for 10$/month

If you are a very big fan of PSO V1 and V2 then you will probably like PSU, but if the update schedule leaves nothing for everyone else to do a lot of the player base might not be around after a while.

If you loved PSO, you'll probably like PSU. There are differences to be sure, but many of the fundamentals are the same. You really have to play it yourself and come to your own conclusions what you think and I would urge you to do so. Its fun, just leave room in your expectations for it to also be different.

Level 50's stare off into space? Really? Hmm. Yeah, after staring off into space while I think about it I realize... that I have wasted scores of mission points continuing to play on my level 50 anyway. Yeah well, such is life.

if you're asking this question you don't deserve PSU