Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Agata Relics over and over and over.

i just do relic runs with lou and my 420 pm... it ends so fast and the moneys quite good. and im only lvl 23

soloing relic or team up with more players?

Personally since i don't wanna play with the armor market right now not sure of it's status i've just been doing De Ragen C runs with my PM. It pays ok but if anyone knows a faster way for a lvl: 50 forces to crush there things let me know. I'm still debative if GOF would be faster on C the thing is though i'm trying to lvl my basic techs now and my Zonde isn't strong enough to one shot the robots yet so i'm not sure if it's worth it x.x.

Try some Agata Holy Relics A runs or Relics B runs. You dont need to S rank the mission. Skipping monsters and such is still good. You get very close to 1800 a run under 15-7 minutes. That's what I'm currently doing at the moment with a good party.

Do Dessert Terror A. The runs here will give plenty from the drops. You still dont need to S rank the mission since it would feel like a waste of time. The drops are good enough since most decent items are well worth 100m-16k.

ORRRRRRRRRRr: You can do the Endrum Box trick. Easiest way of making money evarrr.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-02 11:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-02 11:26 ]</font>

I spam Sleeping Warriors runs solo on C rank, lvl 32 CAST Ranger.

I make something like 3-4k a run without selling anything I find.
    I can craft the Nanocilica and Nanocarbon into the lower level armors, I'd make more money if I sold the Nanocarbons.
    Runs take me 20 minutes if I don't pause to eat/drink.
    ~10k per hour with no luck. Plus drops. Plus EXP.
    Look into it.

This also affords me the luxery of leveling my bullet arts. And when you solo you get 100% of everything, lionshare exp, all items, all money.

If it takes you more than 5 hits to kill the normal enemies, go level up more, or grind your weapons to at least 3. The profitability is in not having to spam PA or go through an entire pallet of weapons.

Yeah I just run through the dragon or do maotoob or the Parum relics C rank. Heck I made about 15k just playing for about 2.5 hours yesterday with a group of four running through everything from A rank dragon to B ranl Neudaiz relics. If I were to solo for that amount of time, I would have made more. But then again I really need the exp and the job points, so it is a toss up.

im gonna try sleeping warriors and lots of A runs as well......then i will be working on my pm, then synthing itens, then put up a store then I will get rich =].....

thank u guys=]

since kinda on the topic of the update thats comming soon. im just curious. when the update comes. does it auto update into ur game or do u have to go to a site to download it etc
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

automatically download the patch when you start the game