This is for a friend actually; problem is he's sellin some hajirods but when he goes to search for hajirods, his store doesn't come up under the results. Is there anything he can do to get his name on the list or is he SOL?

Well, my name doesnt come out alot of times when I use search. I think the search function is a bit buggy, but in this case, I think it might be the fact that theres too many shops with them? If theres alot of people selling an item, sometimes all the shops dont show up.

Also, if you just put the item up, search doesnt immediately pick it up (from my experience).

yea thats the case here too. Too many shops atm are selling haji thus his shop is one of the unfortunates that do not show up on the list.

was just wondering if there's any way around this ?

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

Everyone I know (myself included) is having the same problem due to the amount of people selling similar items. The search lists are truncated, so its possible to get different lists each time depending on how you search. If your friend is hell-bent on getting those out of his store quickly, his only real option is gonna be to utilize his ad space well and potentially undercut the competition.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

Still Humping the American Dream

That happens all the time with the shops I regularly visit. For the most part there always up there but occasionally there will be a few days when the shop doesn't appear in the list. All you can do is wait until the game decides to put your name up again

The store search only lists the last 30 stores to add said item in their inventory.
    After that, the list is truncated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-12-07 11:30 ]</font>

Common Sense 'R Us

People seem to have lots of ideas about how stores are rotated into the search. All I know is that my store's weapons have been in and out of the search without any inventory modification at all. I have 1k Nanocarbons on sale and no one bought (I was in shock, actually) for 2 days, and I checked and saw I wasn't in the search.

The next day I was in the search, and sure enough my box had cash waiting for me.

I almost wonder if the rotation is purely a function of time.

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

/random
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

Dragon God

I find an effective method of getting onto the search is to put all your goods back into storage and reput them up. I don't get the 1st spot on the list but at least I get on the 30 that's up there ^_^