Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

So they supposedly fixed her, and she's useless. I levelled a hunter up to 10, went Fortefighter, and my character is wasted because I mostly play duo games with my friend, who has no healing character. I cannot find a goddamn game in any A rank area other than De Ragan because the US community is really lazy, and I raised this PM so we could duo desert and VoC and now Argus is fucking wasted. It's not possible to duo these areas without one healer, unless you want to spend thousands on mates. I'm just really angry with Sega atm for wasting my time, also at the fact nobody will EVER do VoC or Desert A without complaining all the way through that it's too hard and breaking after one game. And I went there today on TWO full servers, ad all we got was one game where people whined all the way thruogh that it was hard.

So it's back to my fucking guntecher and I guess one of my characters is now redundant.

450 only heals when SHE is low, she doesn't do it half the time and she certainly doesn't heal when I am low.

My fortefighter is fucking WASTED. I just logged out for the final time on him.

I haven't done a De Ragan A in like 3 weeks, dunno where or what times you're looking...

NOt fucking wasted if I could ever get a game, but fasct is I hunt for HARD A RANK GAMES to jump into and there never are any. Nobody plays desert. Barely anyone plays VoC. Why is this? They are packed on JP servers. IT's not the small community, because I'm talking FULL SERVERS. This happens when uni 1 is FULL. I cannot get a single game but fucking Parum runs, so I needed to duo. I wanted the joy of having a fortefighter and it's all taken from me. We thought we were OK because we had 450, but then sega fucking destroyed that. I'm really, really upset and I'm just heartbroken that my main char will now have to be guntecher. Either that or I switch Argus to wartecher and I really, REALLY didn't want to.

Professional Jacka$$

Fucking cry about it.

You just need to make some friends on this game. Getting an A game is _not_ that difficult. Your PM can at least make you money consistantly.

user scored a warning for this post.
    congratulations.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2006-12-09 14:05 ]</font>

I didn't want to HAVE to make friends just so somebdy could heal my ass, when my gun techer can duo A rank areas with hunter.

So I have to make loads of friends to ever, ever use my fortefighter again? What the fuck. I don't WANT to. I have a small group I play with, they are not always on, I'm in Asian time zone and I NEEDED 450.

It's actually really fucking irritating playing with a big group who whine that the area I can fucking DUO on my guntecher is TOO HARD.

Link to where they said they fixed it? Unless it's on the NA site in which case I don't care.

But just looked over the jp site and couldn't find any mention.

Shim with friends? Not bloody likely.

~

On 2006-12-08 21:23, Niki wrote:
    Shim with friends? Not bloody likely.
    Why the fuck not?

Flame much?

My friends and I are always grinding VoC for mission points (5 minutes for 7 mission points? I'll take that). If we're not, we're off running over whatever missions we haven't done or rarely do just for the hell of it. You really just need to find more friends to play with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.