Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alright I have been hunting the black heart from darbelans all day. But like I said in my previous topic that all my attempts for B-X had failed.

I think I have it figured out, if I'm right, item frinding could get a lot trickier.

My theory is that every server has different map and enemy variants, but I need people to test this. I was trying to find the darlebans on server 15 this is when it occured to me that maybe this was having an effect on my chances. So I switched over to server 2, most likely where the guide info was taken from and sure enough map B-X works on 2 but not on 15.

On 2, b3, you get exactly what it says darlebans, however on 15 you get pannons and spell casters.

Someone in the guide thread also said that he found darlebans on a seperate run, this most likely occured on a different server.

If I am right, which I hope I am, this is going to make for a lot of ground to cover in terms of item drop rates and what not. In fact this could really screw up the items section o_O

in fact this could really screw up everything because people will be on different servers for different items and you'll never find a party.

i don't think you're right... sorry

THE JACKEL

Well its just a theory to explain my odd map findings, and so far it seems to hold true but only from my own experiences, this is why it needs testing.

I've seen the Darbelans in the A and B spawns on uni 15. It doesn't matter what universe your on. Theres no testing needed sorry.
    It seem's like I've been here before.

Common sense says why would they do something like this? Come on... there's not point to it. Being that I solo alot I start to memorize the enemy spawns on each map and I have yet to notice any differences between the various universes. You also need to remember that just because you get a map that matches the spawn for the rare enemy, it most likely won't be it. Most rare spawn maps start out the same way as a common one and tend to be completely identical all the way through with the exception of the rare spawn replacing one of the normal spawns.

I agree with Sounomi why do this. I currently have 2 theoy's on map spawns that i'am testing and its annoying as both seem to work.

i'll post my threoys and results later this week.

The ONLY thing that can be affected by Universes is the appearance rate of the map... as far as I know.

The Server saved the 12 Maps there, however, The records of the right spawn might be in error.

>.> don't even test this uni-bug stuff... better to just say the guide is inaccurate.
    Chars-
    Kitty Arika- Lv110+, Beast Fortefighter Lv20.
    Kitty Zelos- Lv100+, Beast Guntecher Lv20, Wartecher Lv20, Acrotecher [Rising]
    E-126 Omega- Lv120+, CAST Protranser Lv20, Fortegunner Lv20.
    Epsilon Hyral- Lv[Rising], CAST Fighgunner [Rising], Guntecher [Rising]

Well, I am only going by my personal experiences. Something is off here, more than likely the chart, but I just stated what I noticed. Which was that I went through B-X 3 times on uni 15 and I recieved no darlebans, however on uni 2 I got B-X and got them no problem.

On 2007-03-20 08:02, Foxix wrote:
    I went through B-X 3 times on uni 15 and I recieved no darlebans
    If you didn't see any Darbelans, you didn't have the B-X spawn pattern. According to the charts, you most likely had B-3.
    PSO2 - Katagai [Ship 2]

No it was B-X on server 15, the jusnagun spawned. Exept on block 3 it was a different map.

What I'm trying to say is that B-X, block 3 doesn't even exist on server 15