Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2006-12-14 13:49, DikkyRay wrote:
    hmmm why not one more >.> (ok not the last one...)
    when me and Wizard played and beat Optimus Prime.
    Its actually pretty big for many reasons, one being he is the most well-known fsod-er on the 'cube
    two being he didnt fsod us! woohoo!
    three being he was pollux.

and one more for now!
    When me and Wiz beat 2 god ranks in a tourney. Amazing on several levels.
    best part was when the bitched about losing to us
    LOL! That battle vs the Gods was the BEST!! I remember that; we used those cheap Sinow Beats didn't we? Sinow Spam! However, I don't remember the battle vs Opt. I didn't even think that he HAD Ep3. But, still awesome times! Drop by sometime before it shuts down forever!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wiz on 2006-12-19 15:04 ]</font>

Call me if theres any E-Drama

On 2006-12-19 15:03, Wiz wrote:
    On 2006-12-14 13:49, DikkyRay wrote:
    hmmm why not one more >.> (ok not the last one...)
    when me and Wizard played and beat Optimus Prime.
    Its actually pretty big for many reasons, one being he is the most well-known fsod-er on the 'cube
    two being he didnt fsod us! woohoo!
    three being he was pollux.

and one more for now!
    When me and Wiz beat 2 god ranks in a tourney. Amazing on several levels.
    best part was when the bitched about losing to us
    LOL! That battle vs the Gods was the BEST!! I remember that; we used those cheap Sinow Beats didn't we? Sinow Spam! However, I don't remember the battle vs Opt. I didn't even think that he HAD Ep3. But, still awesome times! Drop by sometime before it shuts down forever!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wiz on 2006-12-19 15:04 ]</font>
    It wasnt spam >.> <.<.
    ANd the battle against Opt... He used Pollux remember? Then i mailed you cuz i was amazed that we got hid card and he didnt fsod us...

Oh hey Dikky BTW...I got PSU! So whenever you're on, look for me! I'm usually on Universe 1 on Parum, so don't be a stranger! ^_^

Delsaber's Punchingbag kurisu1974's Avatar

I remember one time, me and T0m were gonna battle some higher leveled guys and T0m got stuck in the warp, so I ended up with a com player. Both opponents were trying to end this battle the cheap way, by trying to kill my com partner. Luckily I rolled pretty good dice and had a lot of ally defence cards. In the end I even won the battle. Yay.

Oh, and I got two, I repeat TWO, VIP cards before I reached level 80. Jealous anyone?

the guy with no DS lite :(

WooT!! ep3 was the best!

Some memorable moments:
    -Meeting ED2. (wherever you r dude, we miss you!)
    -playing with dikky ray and wiz and arguing with dikky cus he spammed lol (im Ron-garde long time no see!!!)
    -literally seating on the edge of the seat when I won damn close matches with random ppl, sometimes
    i had like 3 hp left and they had like 7-10 hp.
    -My record of 7 wins/0 losses in 1-on-1 battles vs ED2 (im still up for a rematch)
    -playing countless hours with Lady Pain against COMs (I miss you!!)
    -battling and BEATING dikky ray lol (rematch?)
    -getting my first and only VIP
    -getting all assist cards!!
    -meeting a lot of good ppl

I had a lot of fun there and I must thx my friends for that, Hope to see a lot of you ppl out there in march!!

On 2007-01-14 14:04, Lite_less wrote:
    WooT!! ep3 was the best!

Some memorable moments:
    -Meeting ED2. (wherever you r dude, we miss you!)
    -playing with dikky ray and wiz and arguing with dikky cus he spammed lol (im Ron-garde long time no see!!!)
    -literally seating on the edge of the seat when I won damn close matches with random ppl, sometimes
    i had like 3 hp left and they had like 7-10 hp.
    -My record of 7 wins/0 losses in 1-on-1 battles vs ED2 (im still up for a rematch)
    -playing countless hours with Lady Pain against COMs (I miss you!!)
    -battling and BEATING dikky ray lol (rematch?)
    -getting my first and only VIP
    -getting all assist cards!!
    -meeting a lot of good ppl

I had a lot of fun there and I must thx my friends for that, Hope to see a lot of you ppl out there in march!!
    HAX! You didnt beat me >.> Wait.... did you?

Man, it's sad that reading this compelled me to make a forum account and tell my stories... what can I say? I MISS THE GAME!

First of all, my PSO3 username was Malice, a Hunewearl. I got to about Lv50 online, and wasn't there for that long, but I have a lot of good memories from the game of people and fun times.

Also, I loved the music in the jukebox. The samba song was the best! and BURNIN' RANGERS!!!!!

I miss all my friends who I had... Voxie, for making all those team decks with me for starters. My friend, who I had the team Arkz deck with for that specific area (I'm sorry, I got cut off the game in 2004 and haven't been online since, I can't remember hardly anything!) I'm sorry, there's loads more who I've done tournaments with and won miraculously, and those that I just had fun times with, and any contact would be amezzin'.

My decks for online I miss, especially when they had Double Attack cost 2 for a while..

Silfer -> Black King Bar + HP attack + Double Attack <3

As for memorable moments...

The time me and a friend were in a tournament, on the last round. We decided to use two dark decks, and came out fighting against an "invincible" dark team. In the end I got killed, but my friend managed to pull through and beat both of the other team!

Also, this one time I was sitting in a lobby minding my own buisness, when this guy goes ":O Malice!" or something, lol I cant remember that bit BUT he said;

"She killed me in 2 hits with teh malice attack!"

I cant even remember it lmao, but it was really nice, expecially with the small community PSO had.

I don't know if anyone can remember, but one time I was in a tournament against a guy with a Kranz/Dark..gun thing, the one with the massive AoE. I was on creinu playing a dark deck, so I layed a monster, and put it right beside him, attacked obviously lol, then ran a couple of spaces behind the monster. Because Kranz couldnt move that much, I couldn't get hit, so I just wore him down like that xD

I miss my decks, I miss tournaments, and I miss playing with my friends so much. If anyone can contact me feel free to, I'll need some competant players to play with if the game ever gets re-released!
    DS FC: 2364 6223 8149
    Malice: Humarl lv6
    Crystal Mal: Racaseal lv5
    Mally: Fonewearl lv20

[...] with a Kranz/Dark..gun thing, the one with the massive AoE.
    That sounds very much like Dark Meteor. Lovely weapon when playing against COM.

Its great knowing that one of my threads made a guy create an account

I still play. I hack to get all the cards, because it thus makes strategies endless.

Imagine a Homesick/Slow Time weenie rush with Rio/Ohgun. Or a Immortality deck based off of Samba Maracas with Teifu/Orland.

I should really post a deck gallery of all the wickedly wierd strategies me and Jay thought up.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm