Listen up people I like going back and looking at old topics we once thought were dead. Now why would I post in an article that is over 2 and a half years old? Well simple some of the tactics stay the same and re-reading them reintroduces you to how the class was played back then. Just because something is old doesnt mean you cannot learn anything from it. I plead with all my fellow PT's to reread these ancient posts. Im telling you, if you are a serious PT it is something to take a look at, some of these ideas no longer apply but many of them still hold up, and at the very least it will bring back those long forgotten memories.

Especially look at the traps, and learn to use them, learn and practice with the different weapons you have in your arsenal. Shotguns are awesome but the combo of shotgun and 2 Ex traps equals vaporization of mobs, Saber/pistol combo is awesome, and perhaps one of the best combos we have as PT and in combination with Ex traps again destruction.

People who call this class weak at soloing do not take advatage fully of this class and what it has, hopefully reading the guide will re-introduce you to the class that just seems to never get old to play and surely can solo any mission in the game, I have and I am not even using the most killer of equipment, I just choose the right equipment. What is exactly the right equipment, that answer I leave for you novices and even you veterans to find. But once you find balance as PT, I guarantee you will be one, if not the most effecient support and killing machines in this game. There will be no mission you cannot handle, and although some may be difficult none will be impossible. And perhaps the most amazing thing is you can do it in various different ways, not always should you rely on one thing, to be relient on one weapon, one trap in your aresenal makes you have weakness, if you have many options, and many ways to deal with the same enemy, that is truely when you will have become a PT.

Thank you for listening to my post, remember have fun with the game, there is a lot you will discover by going back to these such threads thought to be outdated. i read this one at least once a month just to see what I remember about the class and how far I have come past this thread. PT is a different class from back then but it is completly to your benefit to see where this class has come from and where it is today.