Now im sure a few hundred "K" isnt much to many of you but as for me i never had 200k heh, so how do you guys make so much? is it all coming from those S rank missions

Well im a lvl 40 beast so i must be doing something wrong....can anyone give me some tips/what missions to run etc etc
    thnxs inadvance

Agata Relics B is 1800m, Agata Relics A is 2100m, Mooatoob (whichever mission has dimmaglous) A is 4000m.

Also, certain missions have much better drops. LL S and FFF S have a lot of 4000-6000 meseta drops, as well as 200-450 cash drops from monsters.

All that said, the best money can be made out of playing the economy.

buy weapon boards (7 or 8 star wep boards) make em, sell em in your shop. price the weapons according to the elemental % on them.
    ColdWaffles- lvl 93 newman FT :3
    The Highlander- lvl 13 beast H

Mizuraki Defense S gives 3800 for S ranking and alot of good drops. and I'm envious of anyone hwo has a few hundred thousand meseta, I wish I had that much, but I keep spending it on weapons and such.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I grind C rank Relics, 2,000 per run every 9-10 minutes (only 600 reward, but it adds to around 2,000 from all meseta drops etc.) and I also sell synth materials, occasional weapon drop etc. I'm not rich really, but I make enough to get by. With this method you make around 12,000 an hour + mission points/exp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EC_Subbie on 2006-12-17 14:13 ]</font>

On 2006-12-17 14:10, Shiroryuu wrote:
    Mizuraki Defense S gives 3800 for S ranking and alot of good drops. and I'm envious of anyone hwo has a few hundred thousand meseta, I wish I had that much, but I keep spending it on weapons and such.
    10* mats will sell for 100k+

A bit of luck to get to 200k, and now I plan on synthing past it. And maybe just lucking out some more in S rank missions.

Best way to build up your money is synthing and selling stuff. Make sure to raise up your PM though for that route. You can also just sell the mats you loot.
    Coming Soon!

really? thanks, cuz I happen to have a 10 star mat which I picked up from Neudaiz. I think I'll sell it.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel