Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I've been doing a lot of S runs with random groups (and friends too) and I see people with so much loot I'm flabbergasted. I've never, EVER had more than 50k meseta, and I've yet to actually buy any A-rank weapons (I found my Jitseen and synthed my Bulletmasters), but I run into Figunners with multiple Double Sabers, a Crossbow or two, and 1.5 million meseta. How do you do it?

I'm thinking it's mainly player stores, myself. I haven't figured out the secret for getting great money fast, in the game. Normally, I don't get a good intake unless I group and do some higher class runs than I can do myself.

I have found more efficient ways of raising my PM than before, but that's more in the money saving aspect than getting lots of meseta.

But in general, I'm practically estatic if I can bring in 30K in a night.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-18 13:05 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Player shops. Selling 7-8* weapons and meseta will come easy.

yea shops is where the money is at

it's apparently shops, but I don't get how you can sell things for 1 million meseta, and people actually buy it, where'd that money come from? I mean eventually it all came from somewhere, are you telling me that much money has dropped? IE 500 billion... Cause I see it on the PC/PS2 version as well

THE JACKEL

quick and easy dragon quests is where my money comes from. At lvl 34, I HAD over 100k before splurging on clothes. With a player shop open, it's even faster. So it's not really that bad.

Paragon of Style

You can get 60k+ money alone via Relic B runs easily in a single day, as long as you have a group that can go through it in 15 minutes.

On 2006-12-18 14:02, Ronzeru wrote:
    You can get 60k+ money alone via Relic B runs easily in a single day, as long as you have a group that can go through it in 15 minutes.
    How much do you get per run that way?
    Mizuraki Defense S gives out 3800 meseta, 32 mp, and a PA fragment for S rank, plus all the drops.

EDIT:And takes about 18-20 min in a good group

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-12-18 14:03 ]</font>
    Coming Soon!

And which Relics are you talking about? Parum or Neudaiz?
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

make and sell 7-8 star weapons. make sure the wep is the kind your pm is best at making obviously. you could make anywhere from 30k-about 240k depending on the stars. and if you have an 8 star wep tht has 50% elemental? WOW, thts worth a lot! (my guess would be.....500-700k??ehh idk)
    ColdWaffles- lvl 93 newman FT :3
    The Highlander- lvl 13 beast H