Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

1- Create an alt to set up shop on.
    2- Open a shop on the alt.
    3- Take your items from the main shop to the alt shop.
    4- Close the main shop.
    5- Enjoy not being able to be PM bombed on your main.

Note: If you gave your partner card to the cracker, this is completely ineffective. Gotta find him and blacklist him. Good luck on that.

I dont understand why the admin removed the topic about room thiefing but i am guessing it is because of my response. I believe the people have a right to know my take on how to stop the thievery but if you delete/lock then w/e.

1) Stop bragging about how rich, and how elite you are. THEY WILL come after you for smack talking because quite honestly, it pisses people off. If you are recognized on this forum and in the game than you are already a target. Trust me on this one.

2)Take off ur character info on ur sigs, for ex. my char name is not the same as my PSOW name.

3) As always, lock your shop, but if you like selling then do what i stated above to take measures against defending yourself. Every % counts.

Guess i'm not a target then. The best item I have is a Linear Line decoration. T_T

EDIT: Actually, as gimped as my items and meseta pool is I could probably say I got PM bombed and lost my stuff and people would believe it. Then i'd get off the embarassment of using Hajirods and Tomoirod +5's instead of those pretty Granarods... T_T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-18 20:48 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Well, I really can't argue with that. D: I've noticed that the main people who are getting robbed are people who post a lot somewhere and give their card to many different people. So, it's a matter of being more careful and discreet. I have to admit, insisting that you're "popular" and "loaded" does make you a very easy target. *nodnod*

So, remember. Play smart, play safe and shut your big mouth! ^_^

I have like 6 pages of cards, but the number i've given out doesn't even fill up a single page. If I don't trust you, I ain't giving you mine. Regardless of if you give me yours and beg for mine.

Does this help? Probably. Probably not.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

It was removed because it was a duplicate thread, and instructions for working around the current situation have been posted elsewhere. Check
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...422&forum=20&0

and

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...0410&forum=4&0

Both are essentially the same, and detail how to get your PM and decos out of trouble.

On 2006-12-18 16:44, Arislan wrote:
    1- Create an alt to set up shop on.
    2- Open a shop on the alt.
    3- Take your items from the main shop to the alt shop.
    4- Close the main shop.
    5- Enjoy not being able to be PM bombed on your main.

Note: If you gave your partner card to the cracker, this is completely ineffective. Gotta find him and blacklist him. Good luck on that.

You are most safe when having a locked room with NO shop correct?
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

locking the room doesnt help shit, as the hacker gets treated as if it's his own room, you don't need to enter the password every time you enter your room now do you?

On 2006-12-18 16:44, Arislan wrote:
    Didn't someone say its possible to get anyones card with some hack thing..?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rvzero on 2006-12-19 01:38 ]</font>
    PSO2 Characters:
    Merton - HUcaseal

No, they can't get your card, but they can do some basic things if they have your ID number, like this exploit.

Correct, locking your room does nothing. They can do some basic things with your room, and screw a bit with your PM, but not take items from the shop or synth.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

If you visited a PM Bomber's shop they can PM Bomb you simply by looking at their recent visitors list. So do all your shopping on your Alt Character also.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.