Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Yeah, so the reports of the ruined economy have hit me hard. Moreso thn the room bombings tbh. R

I'm waiting on a fix, til then I am retired. It was fun while it lasted.

To the hackers: You haven't won. Sega have my money and then some. I have JP PSU and I'm looking at buying a 360 right now.

So, does this mean that you might come to the 360 version then?

Question: Can you actually play PSUJP on an English 360? Or were going to get PSU360 you mean?

Reply to your statement: Ya the economy kind of sucks, but not that bad. I only playershop within the people that I know and trust because they have honorable prices. Other than that, I always, ALWAYS hunt my owns items. PSO and PSU wise. I don't accept gifts too easily.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I'll be on a Japanese 360, as I'd be daft to be on any other (they cost a lot less here).

Seriously, I was enjoying the money markets more than anything, so fuck this. Console advocacy aside, I encourage all to jump to 360, it means Sega still get your money and the hackers do not win, in fact they fail quite horribly as we'll all be where we cannot be touched.

haha hey visit (you know what) broomop bought an Xbox360 start thinking why.... lol
    Am going to JP once am done with NA/EU.

On 2006-12-18 23:50, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    I'll be on a Japanese 360, as I'd be daft to be on any other (they cost a lot less here).

Seriously, I was enjoying the money markets more than anything, so fuck this. Console advocacy aside, I encourage all to jump to 360, it means Sega still get your money and the hackers do not win, in fact they fail quite horribly as we'll all be where we cannot be touched.
    Surprisingly, I believe the economy has sunk quite a bit aside from my previous assumptions.

The duping of meseta, the hacking, all of it has gotten out of hand already. The effect on the economy has become apparent with simple observation:

Players either have very large sums of money, or very little money. I see no stable gain. The reason for this is the quick purchasing of expensive items. If you put an 8* weapon in shop for 250k, it has a very high chance of selling in one day alone. This should NOT be happening. Even in a game where items can be resold after use.

The use of duping and eBay has shot the economy, because of how few people actually play PSU. If the PSU community was larger, much larger, we wouldn't be seeing the issues we have now. It would be safe to say that if you have large sums of "legitimate" money, most of that came from some duping method.

Honestly, I don't care if anyone refutes this claim: US PC/PS2 PSU has gone further downhill, and is continuing due to the utter lack of response from Sega. I do not see much hope for it in the future given our situation now.

*using his powerful seer, omega learns that there will soon be a console war in this thread, and promptly leaves*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2006-12-19 00:22 ]</font>

So our chances of looking at a rollback seem to be increasing...at this point I wonder if id actually like that idea.

Im staying optomistic. But i wonder how long I can continue to do so. PSO on GC was good for at least a year before hacking was too much for me, but this has only been what, 3-4 months? C'mon, i know this game has the longevity to withstand that.

I will never ever understand the reasoning of such people that hack and duplicate meseta. There are hacked servers out there that are ideally suited for these people to screw around with the game in, but instead they decide to ruin our fun. It baffles me how you could have that kind of mentality.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

I hate 360s, find 360 users on here annoying, can't stand all the horribly Americanised games on the system, but I love PSU.

On 2006-12-19 00:27, Niered wrote:
    So our chances of looking at a rollback seem to be increasing...at this point I wonder if id actually like that idea.

Im staying optomistic. But i wonder how long I can continue to do so. PSO on GC was good for at least a year before hacking was too much for me, but this has only been what, 3-4 months? C'mon, i know this game has the longevity to withstand that.

I will never ever understand the reasoning of such people that hack and duplicate meseta. There are hacked servers out there that are ideally suited for these people to screw around with the game in, but instead they decide to ruin our fun. It baffles me how you could have that kind of mentality.
    Honestly, I'd enjoy a rollback. I really would.

When I sold two Goldania for 350k a piece pre-recent patch, that pretty much sealed my mentality on the economy's situation. Yes, I sold Two. Goldania. For 350k a piece, selling them the very day I put them up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleemo on 2006-12-19 00:32 ]</font>