Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

dude, Twin Sabers are super awesome, so are Twin Daggers. But I would agree w/ you that Spears and Swords are pretty cool too. I didn't like Swords at first but then it kinda grew on me, even though I don't have the 3rd part of the PA yet. anyway, I also am not in the agreement that Twin Claws are made of fail and lose, I tried them in extra mode and I didn't think they were too bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-12-21 07:58 ]</font>
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I like twin claws and single claws but waiting til the PA for them that I like to come out since I find it a waste to buy the current ones out.

The current twin claw PA is absolutely horrid. It is weak, lacks knockback attacks, and doesn't hit many opponents. Also, since females get an extra hit in the regular combo, there's ever more reason for males not to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

I bought the ultimate twin claw PA yesterday and I must say that I like it. I have not seen the third combo yet but here is how the first two work:

1st-3 or 4 quick slashes that hit two enemies
    2nd-home in and hit the closest enemy. You are then locked in place as you rise up in the air and land to hit two enemies.

The 3rd combo has the person fall through the floor (no joke) and "vanish" and you only see his shadow for a few seconds. Then he jumps out of the floor like a ninja and anything near (probably two or three targets max thoguh) by gets hit so it seems. Mind you though, even though your character is not technically there, you can and will still take damage from enemies.

Here's the Link to it:

http://67.15.2.5/~libra/m/pa_rss.wmv

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arieta on 2006-12-21 09:10 ]</font>

That twin claw PA video was *awesome* IMO (which ever one it was.)

I don't care what anyone says.

IMNHO Twin Claws, Twin Daggers, Twin Sabers, Swords and Double Sabers ALL kick ass, and when used in the appropriate situations/enemies and used with SKILL are quite effective. IMO.

The only weapon I've not been too found of is the Spear (no leg sweep attack, only piercing attacks, and i'm not to excited about those.)

I havn't decided if my secondary character will be a Female Newman or female Beast though lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-12-21 12:43 ]</font>
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Just curious anyone seen the newest twin claw PA the jp got?It is basicly a few swips folowed by knuckles infamous diveing dig. You go under ground spining then emerge and hit everything round ya.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

The new twin claw PA is pretty neat, though, the ultimate Fists/Knuckles (wtfe) PA makes me want to take those up again. Wow.

For reference:
    Twin Claws Ultimate: http://youtube.com/watch?v=F8jRsytgAhI
    Fists Ultimate: http://youtube.com/watch?v=E7I_Oiu_X0w

I synthesized a several pairs of Twin Claws and have played with them myself.

My opinion: they're fun and useful.
    Twin Claws are not for mobs. Just like how some weapons weren't meant for mobs in PSO and in PSU, same goes for Twin Claws. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY SUCK. Twin Claws can be effective in 1on1 battles. They moderately fast, strike fast without a large intermittent delay. Comparing to Twin daggers, they strike harder (like 80% more atp comparing 7*s) and have decent accuracy that's comparable to twin daggers.

As for Bukuu Rensen-ga, its definitely not for idiots just charging in and spamming the combo hoping to get damage in and knock monsters away. With Bukuu Rensen-ga, you must analyze the current battle situation and search for two monsters that are close together but yet somewhat separated from the rest of the mob. Or if you're fighting some weak mob, spamming the PA isn't a bad idea since you won't be knocking them away with the PA.

Oh and yes its true that the Twin Claw PA is very easy to level. I found it much easier to level the Twin Claw PA than the Double Saber PA when at the same levels.