Is it possible to do permanently? Not just for one game?

yes, but you wont be able to access it in single player mode.

ok, b/c I have a level 67 HuCast on my old GT and wanted to use him online.....I guess not lol. thanks

There IS a method of transferring all of your characters to a new GT, but that is by illegal means and you'll have to be pretty good with FTPing into your xbox. It's actually how I transferred ALL of my characters (with everything intact including C-mode ranks and such) without losing anything.

You're only level 67 though so 67 shouldn't be THAT big of a deal to bring back up. If it was say, 5 characters all over level 80 then I think it would be a good idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2006-12-21 04:59 ]</font>

On 2006-12-21 04:21, Jaspaller wrote:
    There IS a method of transferring all of your characters to a new GT, but that is by illegal means and you'll have to be pretty good with FTPing into your xbox. It's actually how I transferred ALL of my characters (with everything intact including C-mode ranks and such) without losing anything.

You're only level 67 though so 67 shouldn't be THAT big of a deal to bring back up. If it was say, 5 characters all over level 80 then I think it would be a good idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2006-12-21 04:59 ]</font>
    Well, damn I wish I'd known that before leaving behind a lvl 136 FOmarl, a lvl 102 HUcast, and a lvl 89 RAcsl + C-Mode chars on my bf's GT.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB