* Come January 1, 2010, Clyez and Ohtoku Cities will be dressed up in their New Year's decorations. The lobbies will be in place through January 14.
* The Great Arms Race: GRM vs. Yohmei vs. TENORA
begins! This event will run from December 24 through January 28.
* At the start of the event, you will pledge yourself to one of the three manufacturers, meaning that when you enter the event mission, all kill data you collect will be tallied up for only that one manufacturer. Overall kill data will be tracked in a three-way race between the companies, and at the end of it all, the rewards given out will depend upon which manufacturer wins.
* Recruitment Project
- You must first use this mission to sign up for the event. Here you will choose which of the three manufacturers you want to represent and gather battle data for.
* Assailants' Memories
C-S3 - The main event mission where data will be gathered. It is based on an assault on a HIVE.
* Hit the Counter!
- Collect a special reward for reaching a 100,000 milestone during the event.
Existing mission updates
* RSD Special Exchange
- New items will be added.
* The AP cap will be increased from 10 to 20.
* Some new weapons will be added. These include Christmas Tree Spear and Merry Christmas (a grenade that launches presents).
* New GC weapons and clothes will be added to Legacy of the Light
and Photon Crystal Exchange
. These include Glasher (handgun), Genesis (RCSM), Reindeer Suit (clothes, parts) and Santa Dress (clothes, parts).
* The following items will be temporarily removed from Photon Crystal Exchange
: Rappy Fan, Diska Slasher, Master System, 430 Ossoria Dress/Set and 450 Ossoria Dress/Set.
* Bamboo room decoration will be available at the Variety Shop for the duration of the New Year's lobby.
* Casino rotation.