Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Added, danke

Quote Originally Posted by VorpalLord View Post
    congratz for the thread sticky =)
    Congratz?
    Well... Thank you, but I'm for nothing in this. Never I've requested this (although I think it's great), and honestly, I haven’t done much at all to make this topic (I sincerely hope ) so useful and, in kinda sort, interesting. All I've made was to compile info' here, the easiest part
    If there is people to thank, is all of you who contribute to this. Thank you very much !

http://www.pso-world.com/news/02316-...psp2-item-code

Memoir of a legend - 4132 5468
    "A hero of times long past. Descended from royalty, tales of her deeds are popular even today."

Thanks RubyEclipse and Sega of America!

Thank yous very much for the codes, keep them coming ^,.,^

Now all we need is for every single person who purchased the game to randomly input 20-50 different codes and maybe we'll get lucky~

Snrk.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

lol
    69696969 doesnt work so....
    PSP2 :: Sulfur :: 121 :: Beast Ranger [20]
    PSU :: xLycanx :: 43 :: Wartecher [5]

I've tried inputting a couple of the codes and they aren't working.....suggestions?

if you don't want to wait for the codes for the Special Pizza Slicer (slicer) and the Pizza Shack D. Box (shield) i found "The Pizza shack" by chance running Desert Terror C .... Within the Pizza Shack you can get stamps which will add up to a card, if i read rite, u can trade ur cards in for secret prizes.... they only stamp ur card once a day u get 3 stamps is what it said... but ALSO u can buy the Special Pizza Slicer (slicer) and the Pizza Shack D. Box (shield)... I found the entrance @ the end of sector 2 as I was investigating a large rock w/ my goggles in front of the door leading into sector 3, i put my goggles on and poof it popped up on the other side of the doorway.... Enjoy and GL all!!!
    Last edited by Sang; Sep 17, 2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: (sorry hit enter to soon lol)

Molesting rappies..... vfloresjr24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    if you don't want to wait for the codes for the Special Pizza Slicer (slicer) and the Pizza Shack D. Box (shield) i found "The Pizza shack" by chance running Desert Terror C .... Within the Pizza Shack you can get stamps which will add up to a card, if i read rite, u can trade ur cards in for secret prizes.... they only stamp ur card once a day u get 3 stamps is what it said... but ALSO u can buy the Special Pizza Slicer (slicer) and the Pizza Shack D. Box (shield)... I found the entrance @ the end of sector 2 as I was investigating a large rock w/ my goggles in front of the door leading into sector 3, i put my goggles on and poof it popped up on the other side of the doorway.... Enjoy and GL all!!!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bkchimera06 View Post
    urrr..there are not working for me. >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by ElishaTheCrazed View Post
    I've tried inputting a couple of the codes and they aren't working.....suggestions?
    Which ones?

Note you can't use JP ver. code on a western ver. of PSPo2 and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    i found "The Pizza shack" by chance running Desert Terror C .... Within the Pizza Shack you can get stamps which will add up to a card, if i read rite, u can trade ur cards in for secret prizes.... they only stamp ur card once a day u get 3 stamps is what it said... but ALSO u can buy the Special Pizza Slicer (slicer) and the Pizza Shack D. Box (shield)...
    So, that means Sega West have removed the Special Pizza Slicer (slicer) and the Pizza Shack D. Box passwords.

In the JP ver., code was for the Deluxe Pizza (slicer) and the Pizza Hut Gourmet Box (shield) ; two item which are not for sale. The "The Pizza Hut Shack" only sell other slicers and shields (Sea Food Mix Pizza, Idaho Special Pizza, Cheeze & Cheeze Pizza and Sicilian Pizza ; PSPo2 Wiki).

Thanks for your message, I'll update the 1st post.