Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

I kept warning that everytime someone asked when PSP2i English was coming out, especially creating a new topic, Sega would bump back the date and remove more content.
    Welp, they done run out of content to remove

The cries of the fanboys makes for a great soundtrack as I continue to play PSP2i jp
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

I think people need to calm down. Let's look at some facts here. It took how long to translate psp2 into english and release it in the US? I remember around this exact time last year people were saying psp2 wasn't coming stateside at all. Give it time, as I'm sure until Sega officially says something about the whole thing it's most likely still on
    PSP2: Luneth Lv. 200, Vanguard 30

Give Sega some more time, and they'll screw things up more, is how I see it.

*Sighs and puts away PSP* The Phantasy Star Portable series was my sole reason for getting the PSP, now hearing this, PSP2 is a heavy reminder of Sega giving up so easily, Well that just means that Monster Hunter Tri and DC Universe Online will be my main character Trina's new home.

Quote Originally Posted by SammaeltheDark View Post
    I kept warning that everytime someone asked when PSP2i English was coming out, especially creating a new topic, Sega would bump back the date and remove more content.
    Welp, they done run out of content to remove

The cries of the fanboys makes for a great soundtrack as I continue to play PSP2i jp
    Dude...........Not funny.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jun 14, 2011 at 06:45 PM. Reason: merge from double post
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Quote Originally Posted by chibiLegolas View Post
    noooooOOOOOOO!
    How about a download only version of the game? SoA then wouldn't have to waste further $ on the UMD that'll sell poorly on store shelves.
    Yeah, this would work fine. But we know it won't happen even this way.
    Coming Soon!

I think this will be the last Phantasy Star game for me, I had high hopes for PSPi, but this, Sega didn't even Advertise it, it's their fought for not pushing it.......... Well this is obviously a sinking ship for the US fanbase, So anyone know of a good alt for PSP2? It was the main reason I got a PSP in the first place.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite or Gods Eater Burst.

I know Monster Hunter but what's the latter one?

Surprising how everyone is just taking someone's word for it. We don't even know if DoubleJG was really even at E3. I see no official announcement or source, so I'm not believing shit. Sorry.

If Ruby himself comes into this thread and vouches for the previous "news" (as Ruby does have an account w/ PSOW), only then will I believe it.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jun 14, 2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite or Gods Eater Burst.
    Seconding the recommendation to Gods Eater Burst. Great game! SEGA should take notes from this game when it comes to clothing and hair sets for female and male characters imho. EDIT: Not to mention on how to properly implement your PC into the main story. This goes with gutso in the Burst arc.

If you want a grindy (though painful on that at times) game then Tales of World: Radiant Mythology is worth looking into as well. PSP has a pretty cool library of games on this side. Not as awesome on the other side but still nice goods via physical media or PSN.

If its any consolation for you, the game that made me cave and buy a PSP was Class of Heroes (Ken to Mahou to Gakuen Mono). The third game is a total must buy (customization, bringing back mechanics that second game dropped to make the game appealing to a larger audience at the cost of killing what made the first game so damn fun in the first place, etc) however that and the second game (which they can keep btw) are in the no export for you category. I'm simply waiting to see if the game will get a "Best Price".

Not letting anything stand between me and game I truly enjoy.
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Jun 14, 2011 at 10:02 PM.