PSO-World.com Phantasy Star NewsPSOW ForumsPSU Items DatabaseGuides Database
Register Site Links FAQ/Rules Forums Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PSO-World.com Forums > Community > Off-topic
Reload this Page Game What are you currently playing?

Old
  (#1351)
Wielder of the Neiclaws

Send a message via AIM to Ce'Nedra Send a message via MSN to Ce'Nedra  
Default 02-21-2012, 06:36 AM

I have Delta Attack and Diversity at hand when i make that party as well the Paradigm with 2 Med and 1 Sen in case it really turns out like a disaster. I can handle that normal Ochu + 5 miniosn that's in the same area as the Neochu though i need to use Sen/Syn/Com to get rid of the big one and then switch to Diversity to get rid of the 5 minions.

I could just spam him and hope for a miracle that my first Death will kill him... I didn't plan in the beginning to spend to much time on the game, i just wanted to beat it for story purpose and do a few of these side missions.

Must say that some boss battles we're really tough. I had some trouble with the 2nd form of the Prodclad for example, but i was just way underleveled at that time with only 4k hp per member. It also took me ages to kill barthandelus the 2nd time in Oerba but again i was majorly underleveled. Think that i just took the game to lightly, since i played alot of RPG's and i know that you can beat them while being underleveled

But i probarly can beat the game then, i mainly use Lighting/Fang/Hope as team now with Com/Sen/Med, Com/Sab/Syn, Com/Sen/Syn, Com/Rav/Med, Rav/Com/Rav (Default) and Med/Sen/Med as paradigms. I used to use vanille and Sazh instead of Fang and Hope before but since i now found out how powerfull my Fang is as a Com and Hop filling up Med and Syn better then Sazh kinda i'm wondering why i haven't done this as a team before. I also never really bothered with Sentinels at all, i kinda thought of them being a useless class...

Last edited by Ce'Nedra; 02-21-2012 at 06:39 AM..

Old
  (#1352)
Banana Bomber

Send a message via MSN to darkante  
Default 02-21-2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
Skyrim. I'm terrible.
Im the same. I just keep going back, moreso when ive Skyrim on the PC.
Damn mods...

[PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
[PSP2:I]
RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 177/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/Fo1/Va46
RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 124/ JLv Hu32/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Old
  (#1353)
Modus rappys

PS FC: 3309-4698-9369

Default 02-21-2012, 03:53 PM

Picked up Tales of the Abyss for my 3DS.

Jade is awesome.
Nebilim was a pain in the ass (then I did some strategy edits to get everyone to spread out and nuke while I melee'd, and managed to kill her)
Solid plot, kept me guessing for most of the game who the real bad guy was (my suspicions solidified on one guy about five minutes before he did something really, really evil).

Wishing I'd picked this up for the PS2 a long time ago, but I'm loving being able to play between classes .

Waiting for Devil Survivor 2.

Also, still playing Old Republic (Have gotten my bounty hunter solidly geared up and capped now)

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Randomness; 02-21-2012 at 03:55 PM..

Old
  (#1354)
Magical Maiden

Default 02-22-2012, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
Picked up Tales of the Abyss for my 3DS.

Jade is awesome.
Nebilim was a pain in the ass (then I did some strategy edits to get everyone to spread out and nuke while I melee'd, and managed to kill her)
Solid plot, kept me guessing for most of the game who the real bad guy was (my suspicions solidified on one guy about five minutes before he did something really, really evil).

Wishing I'd picked this up for the PS2 a long time ago, but I'm loving being able to play between classes .

Waiting for Devil Survivor 2.

Also, still playing Old Republic (Have gotten my bounty hunter solidly geared up and capped now)
Grrr I really want Tales of Abyss but I can't find it anywhere here in the UK, I think the only place i saw some was on eBay but they were far to expensive.

Just recently got all of the achievements on FFXIII-2 and to be honest the story was kinda disappointing but I did finish Xenoblade Chronicles right before and was blown away, might even start a another play through sooner than i thought.

Old
  (#1355)
warped://perfection

Default 02-22-2012, 10:22 PM

Currently Playing....

....not much at the moment. Work getting in the way but on the weekends I still play some Skyrim or random 360 games (just got Blazblue CS Extend but haven't opened it). On the bright side I'm currently in progress of getting my racing sim PC up and running. Here's what's in it right now....

AMD FX-8120
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
2x Nvidia 560 Ti Graphics Cards
Corsair TX750 Modular Power Supply
Corsair H100 Liquid Cooling (for CPU)
Corsair 500R Case
8gb DDR3 Ram

Now Just working on getting 2 more monitors, an SSD, and a new Racing Wheel setup

Last edited by Mantiskilla; 02-22-2012 at 10:25 PM..

Old
  (#1356)
☆-|_Amythyst Gallery_|-☆

Default 02-22-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
On the bright side I'm currently in progress of getting my racing sim PC up and running. Here's what's in it right now....

AMD FX-8120
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
2x Nvidia 560 Ti Graphics Cards
Corsair TX750 Modular Power Supply
Corsair H100 Liquid Cooling (for CPU)
Corsair 500R Case
8gb DDR3 Ram

Now Just working on getting 2 more monitors, an SSD, and a new Racing Wheel setup
i dont know much about computer, but yours is looking pretty beastly.

Currently playing:

PS3 - Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
comments: i didnt get any dlc for CS, so buying the extend version actually is a good
deal for me. beaten all the story and the 4 new stories. the stories were quite long; took
me some time to play thru all the characters. i like the Abyss mode so far; it's survival mode
with some rpg elements to it. the combos are pretty hard to execute like always, but the
new stylish mode makes thing easier if you're not use to the characters right away; pressing
square square square can end up as 10 hits combos without really trying. lol. 9/10 pts.!

"Ragna...oh you."

PS3: Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition
comments: same for this. i didnt bought any DLC. got a fine deal. i like B-Spec mode in this
game where you dont have to play and just watch the NPC you chose do the race for you.
it's fun just to watch the computer plays; you still get the money if your computer player wins.
i love the Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670 SV; it looks very cool. not the fastest car i have, but
it's definitely pretty! 9.5/10 pts.!

++++++----------"." Xe's Collection R.I.P. 11/27/2011----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
wallies edited: 1396_|_Enchanting Shadow_|_sigs created: 716

Last edited by Xefi; 02-22-2012 at 11:38 PM..

Old
  (#1357)
Trueblade 剣聖

Default 02-22-2012, 11:39 PM

Black ★ Rock Shooter: The Game, just got it.

I hope it's as good as it looks.

-Wayu

Old
  (#1358)
たたり過去

Send a message via Skype™ to HUkyasuto Mk.2 
Default 02-23-2012, 12:23 AM

I sware this gets worse by the day. Lets just hope my save file still works other wise...

Warning! Massive Photos.
Spoiler!

As for what im Currently playing.

Dreamcast:
Capcom Vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 {*Facedesk* Yep im at this game again. Deal with this S#&* old potato man.}

PC:
Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus [JP. Version] {Yeah im surprised im playing this. And not to mention, Solo style. Man am i Desperate or what?}

Mabinogi {Just hit Rank 2 Windmill 3 days ago, If i keep this up i can pull off a Shinkuu Katategoma with Rank 1. And not to mention, look pro since people are at least 700 before they get rank 2. /is under that}

Old
  (#1359)
Graphic Designer-ish.

Send a message via MSN to Rashiid  
Default 02-23-2012, 06:16 PM

Pokemon Rumble Blast
Pokemon Platinum
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

Been in a portable mood lately, about to start KH 358/2 Days after moar Pokemans.

ID: Haseyo FO
Character: Lei-Lei | Ship: 07 (main)
Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Old
  (#1360)
Homemade Noodles

Send a message via Skype™ to Weeaboolits 
Default 02-25-2012, 01:17 PM

Persona 4.

Tags
current, games, playing