PSO-World.com Phantasy Star NewsPSOW ForumsPSU Items DatabaseGuides Database
Register Site Links FAQ/Rules Forums Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PSO-World.com Forums > Community > Off-topic
Reload this Page Playstation Vita

Old
  (#41)
Kamen Rider

Send a message via AIM to -Ryuki- Send a message via MSN to -Ryuki- Send a message via Skype™ to -Ryuki- 
Default 04-29-2012, 12:33 PM

Definitely going to have to invest in another memory card to play Project Diva.

->Ryuki Minami [The sapphire hero of justice.]

Old
  (#42)
Game Hopping

Default 04-29-2012, 11:27 PM

Off screen footage from a Nico Nico Miku event yesterday...2 days ago now that it's midnight as I'm posting this!

Old
  (#43)
a wanderer...

Default 04-30-2012, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
PSVBlackcat -Next HATSUNE MIKU Project DIVA game play!!- - YouTube

Off screen footage from a Nico Nico Miku event yesterday...2 days ago now that it's midnight as I'm posting this!
Looks like the star is a new note. You have to touch the screen to hit that note.

I will be buying this.

PSO2 - Ship 2
HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Old
  (#44)
Game Hopping

Default 04-30-2012, 10:18 AM

World's End Dance Hall video

And apparently the ending can change from the PV's version depending on how you do during Chance Time. LOVE this song! Now I HAVE to get a (Miku Edition?) Vita this summer!

Last edited by Sara-hime; 04-30-2012 at 10:20 AM..

Old
  (#45)
Rocket Hobo

PSŲ FC: 1979 5777 3102
  Send a message via Skype™ to Peejay 
Default 04-30-2012, 03:55 PM

I own a Vita and am thoroughly impressed with everything on it. Aside from maybe the touch screen in some instances, I have difficulties typing onscreen being blind in the left eye, but it's mostly negligible. I am waiting for Gravity Rush, having fully paid it off, and play mostly Tough My Katamari and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on it (PSP emulation is absolutely amazing, by the way.)

Old
  (#46)
a wanderer...

Default 04-30-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
World's End Dance Hall video
[PSVita] Next HATSUNE MIKU Project DIVA game play!! Part2 - YouTube

And apparently the ending can change from the PV's version depending on how you do during Chance Time. LOVE this song! Now I HAVE to get a (Miku Edition?) Vita this summer!
Im afraid that is just PSvita skin. Notice the black around the analog and the buttons?

The game looks finished. Why do you we have to wait another 3 months for it? -_-

PSO2 - Ship 2
HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Old
  (#47)
Banana=Death

Send a message via Skype™ to blace 
Default 04-30-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
The game looks finished. Why do you we have to wait another 3 months for it? -_-
Removal of bugs, testing out other portions of the game, setting up possible on release media to promote the game further and generally building up tension so that as it is released, will create a sort of a wave or spread of relief that it is finally here and that tension and anticipation will bring rise to more copies being sold.

It's a great marketing strategy to say the least, it helps further to tease fans and potential customers to want more of the product, thus the years and months put into the project and limited supply of certain related products.

Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Old
  (#48)
Game Hopping

Default 05-01-2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Im afraid that is just PSvita skin. Notice the black around the analog and the buttons?

What I meant was if they released a Miku colored unit like they did for some of the PSP games. I can't see them NOT do a special bundle with game and Vita, so why not make that Vita special? Other than that, waiting on a white or green Vita like I did the PSP! ^_-

Last edited by Sara-hime; 05-01-2012 at 11:31 AM..

Old
  (#49)
Bu-GOU

Send a message via Skype™ to Rath-Kun 
Default 05-01-2012, 02:02 PM

Love my Vita as well, but at the moment I am bored of it. I played through Wipeout and got tired of Blazblue. Later this year I will have a lot more fun with it. Y'know.. Gravity Rush and LBP and such.

And when I import Project Diva *-*

Old
  (#50)
Kamen Rider

Send a message via AIM to -Ryuki- Send a message via MSN to -Ryuki- Send a message via Skype™ to -Ryuki- 
Default 05-01-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath-Kun View Post
Love my Vita as well, but at the moment I am bored of it. I played through Wipeout and got tired of Blazblue. Later this year I will have a lot more fun with it. Y'know.. Gravity Rush and LBP and such.

And when I import Project Diva *-*
The last two games you've mentioned.. I'm sooooo anticipating!
I really love the LBP series and I LOVE the fact that all of my LBP/2 DLC will transfer~
I also fancy the new texture feature thing they have where you can use pics to make stuff out of.
Also, Gravity Rush just looks amazing and unique.
From the gameplay reviews I've seen on YT, no one's been disappointed with it.

->Ryuki Minami [The sapphire hero of justice.]