Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Drops and items spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4NkdETXc&gid=0

Made a spreadsheet to put stuff i find in as well as other items, help friends out who are not well in the language.

I'm updating drops as i find them or get info and other items i add when I'm bored.

If you want to edit this give me the email/name of your Google and ill put you in the perms.

(have a column for classes since i don't know if they are doing drops based on the leaders class and stuff like in other games, if its false ill remove it, hope it is)

edit: i not gonna update mine anymore dont have much time with playing and other stuff, this one here is better organised anyway that poped up a while back: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...k9SOFJKM1UtbUE
    Last edited by Ultie; Jul 19, 2012 at 05:40 PM.

I think I might be interested in just translating the description of the weapons. Might prove to be useful to hold the information for future database websites, like Arkive or something. I'll PM you my GMail.

added you to perms and i have updated the spreadsheet with more drop locations, most of the items are covered now and added some new ones too.

this is beautiful, thank you so much.

seriously, thank you.

time to spam vol dragon speed runs. go figure i was never getting the yellow zax sword. all i do is multi area 2 and fight katadorans and stupid ragnes
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Bumping for justice! It's good to know that rares do in fact drop from specific enemies.

Saw the link for this post in another topic. look forward to when this spreadsheet grows. Now, I don't understand half of what the game says or what missions translate to, but I can add by confirming that "Kusadasi Nebula" 7* Wired Lance drops of the Caves Cata-- what ever their called boss( the small stretchy dragons). In the mission you need to clear in 16 min. for Free Caves. I have a set equipped right now.

Edit: After looking at the spreadsheat i thought i would be more organized lol, so here you go.

Kusadasi Nebula

Caves
    Normal
    Catadran Mission
    Boss Drop
    Hunter

Confirmed by me!
    Last edited by Malevolent215; Jun 25, 2012 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent215 View Post
    but I can add by confirming that "Kusadasi Nebula" 7* Wired Lance drops of the Caves Cata-- what ever their called boss( the small stretchy dragons).

Kusadasi Nebula

Caves
    Normal
    Catadran Mission
    Boss Drop
    Hunter

Confirmed by me!
    I just call it the "Spaghetti Dragon."

Quote Originally Posted by Porkmaster View Post
    I just call it the "Spaghetti Dragon."
    The first time I fought them I said to my friend, I never thought I'd see the day I would be forced to kill a giant Japanese Slinky.

updated with a few new items and minor changes and additions to the drop locations. I will get round to adding pictures just going to need to find the items on players or myself :P

Thanks for the hard work!
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz