Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I don't understand what that video is about.
    JP person using EN patch? EN person playing with JP people but streaming in JP?

Probably what I hate most about Summoner right now is too many goddamn eggs drop all the damn time everywhere.
    And 99% of the time, they're eggs I don't want.
    It's like SEGA felt that eggs needed to catch up to all the other weapon categories in trash rares for the past 3+ years.
    That video to me is "I got an *13 egg haha you losers"

Raising pets over 100 burns quite a lot of eggs, so more drops are appreciated...but why not just drop more *10+ eggs instead *8s?

video looks more like the guy got 2 13* eggs from 1 ghidoran.. i dont get what that has to do with thread title though

I don't understand what that video is about.
    JP person using EN patch? EN person playing with JP people but streaming in JP?

Probably what I hate most about Summoner right now is too many goddamn eggs drop all the damn time everywhere.
    You answered your own question.

4 13* Wandas 1 13* Trim 1 13* Melon.
    I wish I had parfaits. Or I could at least use the pets for voodoo magics.
    Ship 2: Ur
    Feel free to drop a PM.
    Fodders | Affixing | Crafting | General Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Maybe we should build a wall to keep the summoners out of our MPAs?
    Alright, but we have to make their government pay for it.

I don't mind SU so much any more, as MPAs aren't 9/12 of them any more (still not a fan of Bravers though, since it was mentioned ). I think I like it more than I used to because it's quite easy to play. In getting these class bonuses, I'm really not going to blow all this meseta to respec and get brand new armours, weapons and a mag to level a clunkier class like, say, HU, when I can wrestle through it on my already-established FO with an all-class Talis. I don't need to respec for a SU.

Plus, some teammates of mine keep running into 13* candy, so that's good for a laugh too :P
    Last edited by Hysteria1987; Mar 23, 2016 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Maybe we should build a wall to keep the summoners out of our MPAs?
    Somewhere in Japan, on 2ch right now. "When America sends us their players, they're not sending us their best. They're sending players that have lots of bads and they're bringing those bads with us. They're bringing lag. They're bringing hacks. They're leeches. And some I assume are good players."

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Somewhere in Japan, on 2ch right now. "When America sends us their players, they're not sending us their best. They're sending players that have lots of bads and they're bringing those bads with us. They're bringing lag. They're bringing hacks. They're leeches. And some I assume are good players."
    There it is. I can finally join the "PSO-W Quote In My Sig" club.

Yep.

Since that class came out I've not had a single 13* drop that wasn't either some kind of parfait or egg, and I'm getting less excubes than before as now everything explodes into showers of 8* eggs. Let me trade SU trash in for some stones or passes or whatever, I will never use that garbage class so those drops aren't even worth the inventory space.

Well, I only got 13 star Wandas from Gidoras Triggers in the past few days (my first 13 star eggs).
    Before that, nothing. I think I also had two drop at one time.
    I've yet to see a 13 star parfait. This is with constantly running 3 lv75 Summoners with full boosts through Magatsu, Eluther, etc.
    I gave up already.

I've never seen the 13 star katana, gun or daggers drop from Gidoras Triggers.
    They're area drops, right? Does he not drop them?

I've yet to see a 13 star parfait. This is with constantly running 3 lv75 Summoners with full boosts through Magatsu, Eluther, etc.
    Just run that White Day quest with boosters, it's either an area drop or from the Wolgahdas since I've got loads of them from the NE island despite the Quartz dropping nothing higher than 9*s. Next two weeks have tons of WDs scheduled.