Thank you for clarifying. For the SG scratch I was referring to these items:

特殊能力追加(攻撃継承) ║ Ability Affixer (Attack Transfer)
    特殊能力追加(防御継承) ║ Ability Affixer (Defense Transfer)
    特殊能力追加 (心身継承) ║ Ability Affixer (Photon Transfer)
    Does anyone know how much the boost is? e.g. can I transfer power V at 100% using one fodder like with extreceptor/flict?

According to the chart you provided, the "___ the soul" affixes have a 70% synthesis rate. I've noticed theyre quite popular, is it due to cost? Coz having tohoh + soul for a 70% seems a lower chance than having a soul + soul receptor for 100%.

Also, do factors clash with anything else? E.g. flicts/mods/fevers
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Jan 4, 2017 at 02:51 AM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post

特殊能力追加(攻撃総合) ║ Ability Affixer (Attack Fusion)
    特殊能力追加(防御総合) ║ Ability Affixer (Defense Fusion)
    特殊能力追加(心身継承) ║ Ability Affixer (Mind & Body)
    Apparently they let you add the 5 new boost and receptor affixes listed here. https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...bilities#Other

According to the chart you provided, the "___ the soul" affixes have a 70% synthesis rate. I've noticed theyre quite popular, is it due to cost? Coz having tohoh + soul for a 70% seems a lower chance than having a soul + soul receptor for 100%.
    Yeah, the cost is the draw, they basically a cheap alternative to ultimate souls.

Not that I know of.

does doing story mode to current chapter increase drop rate of 12* units?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    does doing story mode to current chapter increase drop rate of 12* units?
    No, Why would it?

Question about Su pets.

So I have Sally, Wanda and Torim all at 13* and maxed stats. Should I return them as an egg and feed them towards their evolved forms(Popple, Jinga and Aero)?

Quote Originally Posted by xsuicidal View Post
    Question about Su pets.

So I have Sally, Wanda and Torim all at 13* and maxed stats. Should I return them as an egg and feed them towards their evolved forms(Popple, Jinga and Aero)?
    No, why would you do that? Just use the evolve pet rarity option at Pet shop, it also evolves pet form.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    No, why would you do that? Just use the evolve pet rarity option at Pet shop, it also evolves pet form.
    I didn't know they were evolved forms of the former because I was just collecting the pets and unlocking them as they came. I guess I'll return the evolved forms into eggs and evolve the former.

特殊能力追加 (心身継承) ║ Ability Affixer (Photon Transfer)
    Does anyone know how much the boost is? e.g. can I transfer power V at 100% using one fodder like with extreceptor/flict?

To add to the information that was provided above, those items do add the attack/defense/photon receptor affixes to your items. However, its those items witht he receptors, when used as affix fodder, that will boost the transfer rate of certain affixes, more specifically all status level 5s (Attack receptor for Power/Shoot/Technic, Defense for body/mind/react and any and all resist affixes, while Photon boosts Stamina and spirita.) With the associated receptor, you can transfer the status level 5 at 100% rate. Of course penalties still apply to upslotting.

What makes this very versatile is that you can affix some complicated fodder, toss one of these items in, and then create a single fodder with the status 5s that you want, and transfer them in at 100% rate, making certain affixes possible, or easier to create. (This is how you add Offense 5 Stamina 5 Spirita 5 etc. to an Astral Soul build without destroying your wallet outright)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 4, 2017 at 08:42 PM.

need some clarification on the Xmas Talis, does this effect ONLY Thunder and Light Techs or does it work for all elements?

"When the weak point attribute matches one of thunder, light, weapon attributes, power (14%) rises and recovers HP.
    (Recovery by 1% of permission, upper limit of recovery of 1 hit 50)"

friend keeps saying 14% dmg works for all elements

Alright, this is how the talis works:
    If an enemy is weak to lightning, light, or to whatever element your talis is then it WILL apply the damage bonus to an enemy.

Example if your talis is ice:
    Damage bonus will apply if the enemy is weak to lightning, light, and ice. Even if your talis is ice element, a wind tech will receive the damage bonus on an enemy that is weak to ice as your talis is ice.
    Now, if an enemy is weak to wind but your talis is still ice and you use a wind tech, then the damage bonus from the potential will not apply.

Bottomline: The damage bonus will always be active on an enemy weak to lightning or light or whichever element your weapon is with no regard to the actual elemental tech that you use.