When taking inherent unit striking resists into consideration, what would be a good benchmark for melee/ranged/force classes? (I.e melee should have 10% striking etc)
    Also, are range/tech resists worth looking into consideration or should I just aim for maximum strike resist possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Is a Dark Nox Krieg-NT still a good weapon or should I just make whatever CF talis +35 into dark attribute?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    With the most recent update you may no longer put 2 ring switches on the same shortcut words. This also applies to camos.
    thanks bellion. it's good to know i'm not crazy. i'm actually beginning to get quite frustrated with sega patching out fun conveniences. they'd better not touch cross-login selected chat set preservation. if i have to start remembering to select my fighter, ranger, etc. chat set on login....

If you are just starting the game now do you still have access to the episode 1-3 story or can you only play ep 4?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    If you are just starting the game now do you still have access to the episode 1-3 story or can you only play ep 4?

You get to choose to start on either ep1-3 or ep4 on the character selection screen prior to loading into the server.

So that's the current Fo/Te build I'm about to skill reset for. I originally had shifta advance, but I heard it's actually really garbage.

Just wondering if the last 6 Fo points should be used on Photon flare (5) + Afterburst, go for photon flare boost, or to completely get rid of it and just get some flat unconditional T-ATK.

Also for Te, I went for all elements + the pp restore skills. Is that the most ideal for Fo/Te? I know that back when there were fewer skill points, people used to go for territorial pp save

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    So that's the current Fo/Te build I'm about to skill reset for. I originally had shifta advance, but I heard it's actually really garbage.

Just wondering if the last 6 Fo points should be used on Photon flare (5) + Afterburst, go for photon flare boost, or to completely get rid of it and just get some flat unconditional T-ATK.

Also for Te, I went for all elements + the pp restore skills. Is that the most ideal for Fo/Te? I know that back when there were fewer skill points, people used to go for territorial pp save
    Tree seems fine.Territory burst only mattered before because getting high enough pp was hard. Nowadays it's not really hard to break 180+ pp
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

What's the objective of Gene's third client order?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyreth View Post
    What's the objective of Gene's third client order?
    Run Quarry on Normal+ with her, Bruno, and Annette with an A or higher.

What is the best personality for Viola?