Page 66 of 127 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116 ... LastLast

Absolutely, Brightness End is an amazing mobbing PA. I use it a lot. I think people are generally understating the usefulness of TMGs and Brand New Star though.

It's just Foie and Gifoie in PA form, any decent player would use both.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    It's just Foie and Gifoie in PA form, any decent player would use both.
    But that requires switching weapons, and we all know hero ain't 'bout that life.

Any tips on raising gear ASAP while keeping good dps? I sometimes switch everything around, going through all weapon's pa, attacks and step attacks but I can't imagine that's anywhere near good dps.

No one talking about monkey business, it's like you guys enjoy being useless.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post
    Any tips on raising gear ASAP while keeping good dps? I sometimes switch everything around, going through all weapon's pa, attacks and step attacks but I can't imagine that's anywhere near good dps.
    Become a vaper and switch to talis after a few combos (or vica versa), both do good DPS, if boss fucks off switch to TMG and shoot it, or charge sword WA for when it gets back. Hero is really good at doing damage (or getting ready to) in any situation, always being heroic is what makes Hero a Hero.

p.s. still waiting for someone to record JAd TMG>sword switch with <200ms ping (preferably on campship) so I can see how ping affects it.
    Last edited by aiMute; Aug 11, 2017 at 06:28 AM.

I'm currently leveling forcer to get my hero class unlocked, which is the first weapon I should go for? From my current thinking I feel like it would most likely be TMG's but are either of the other's worth prioritizing first?
    13★デナーイ・゚・(つД`)・゚・ ウェ―ン

Does Moment Trick do something other than just quick damage and swap to talis?

I usually swap between Brand New Star and that one when I want to shoot at stuff without moving too much, but other than the obvious differences they seem pretty much the same concept to me. Since most other Hero PAs have more variety, I've been wondering if this one has any quirk that I didn't yet try, like guarding frames or something.

Moment Trick is probably the preferred PA for single target TMG dps (and dpp) unless counter Brand New Star is available. According to swiki, only point blank Second Edge with perfect JA timing has higher DPS. It also is able to stun enemies if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakura View Post
    I'm currently leveling forcer to get my hero class unlocked, which is the first weapon I should go for? From my current thinking I feel like it would most likely be TMG's but are either of the other's worth prioritizing first?
    I'd say prioritize sword because it's the most versatile weapon and then talis, tmg you can use random tmg if you only need pp.
    I play tmg only myself, your dps won't be fine unless you can counter everything that comes to you. Can't solo xh darker den ta faster than 5 minutes myself, it's hard when you need to hit multiple targets and also none of hero tmg pas have super armor which means your pa could be interupted if you got hit, Idk about other weapon.

what to note if you gonna play tmg : you're invincible during brand new star counter and you could counter again before the pa finish, it's good when the attack comes continuously (like deus tornado), just make sure to hit pa soon after step because it could be interrupted too.
    Last edited by Tigy; Aug 11, 2017 at 03:59 PM.

more hero gameplay!
    deus esca zephyroth full eq solo 22min
    Spoiler!

corrupted bounds 3:27
    Spoiler!