Page 68 of 127 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    EDIT: Not related to movement stuff, and I haven't been one to make suggestions like this unless there was a glaring balance issue that needed to be resolved, but I have a couple of ideas for a skill and an L ring for hero.

Hero Talis Tech Counter: Instantly charges a tech used as a hero counter. (Probably not important because of charge keep, but I thought it would be fun)

Hero Switch Boost: Grants shifta and deband when using weapon switching PAs. (just a single pulse, I find maintaining shifta and deband a pain mid fight, especially if I'm not wearing my adrenaline ring)

L/Talis Tech Chase: Makes Techs cast from Talis' orb instead of from you. (Probably dumb and overpowered since the orb can stick to enemies, but I thought it would be fun)

Yeah I know. The main take away I got from this is that Final Storm isn't worth using as a pure movement PA, at least not long distances.
    arent sega done with rings?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    arent sega done with rings?
    Who said that? There's no reason they can't add more.

Ideas, waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    I'd say prioritize sword because it's the most versatile weapon and then talis, tmg you can use random tmg if you only need pp.
    I play tmg only myself, your dps won't be fine unless you can counter everything that comes to you. Can't solo xh darker den ta faster than 5 minutes myself, it's hard when you need to hit multiple targets and also none of hero tmg pas have super armor which means your pa could be interupted if you got hit, Idk about other weapon.

what to note if you gonna play tmg : you're invincible during brand new star counter and you could counter again before the pa finish, it's good when the attack comes continuously (like deus tornado), just make sure to hit pa soon after step because it could be interrupted too.
    Ah, thanks.

I usually switch a lot so I can fill gear asap, in the Summer EQ if the mpa doesn't instantly kill everything I can sometimes use Hero Finish on Ringa and have a 2nd one ready for Gryphon and Aratron, but I don't know if that is worth using a lot of different attacks all the time.

But mainly, I wonder how it is in boss eqs and solo pd. If I lose too much damage from not using vapor > vapor > 3rd sword normal enough an additional finish won't make up for it either.

Is there way to quickly spam many different attacks on Talis and tmg so I can switch back to sword asap?

with the new affixes that came with buster quest (omega reveria, fabula soul, ares the soul, etc) is this affix combination that it was mentioned in this thread earlier for units still the most effective/economic one for all atk units? Apprentice Soul / Ether Factor / Modulator / Noble/Elegant Stamina
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Who said that? There's no reason they can't add more.
    Mostly the fact that they're not doing free fields in EP5. Sure, they could just use old mats or make other sources for them, but it's also very possible that they're just dropping the skill ring mechanic like they do to every new mechanic eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    Mostly the fact that they're not doing free fields in EP5. Sure, they could just use old mats or make other sources for them, but it's also very possible that they're just dropping the skill ring mechanic like they do to every new mechanic eventually.
    crafting Units/weps might be dead but the Rings still have a way longer life span than that

Just tried Magatsu Trigger that someone hosted. The whole MPA was Hr except for me (RaHu: wb'd in the usual PUG manner: knee -> knee -> belly -> shoulder -> shoulder -> face).

The MPA was pretty much in disarray and the fight took longer than normal; Magatsu almost got to the first gate and the MPA failed to stun him with the gold turrets (MPA too busy attacking). The MPA also failed to break the face for the 2nd time (to make it go dark) before he was defeated. Usually (before EP5), PUGs would defeat him before he even turns the corner.

I noticed that the MPA just did basically whatever with only a few actually going for my placed wb's; maybe it's due to Hr having trouble climbing Magatsu, or maybe it's 'cause they kept getting knocked back since no Massive Hunter? I saw many of them going for sword's 2nd charged state weapon action.

I suppose it's because the MPA hasn't had much experience with Magatsu as Hr yet, so they don't really know what to do, or may be it's because of the wb/balance changes, or a combination of everything which made the fight a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Just tried Magatsu Trigger that someone hosted. The whole MPA was Hr except for me (RaHu: wb'd in the usual PUG manner: knee -> knee -> belly -> shoulder -> shoulder -> face).

The MPA was pretty much in disarray and the fight took longer than normal; Magatsu almost got to the first gate and the MPA failed to stun him with the gold turrets (MPA too busy attacking). The MPA also failed to break the face for the 2nd time (to make it go dark) before he was defeated. Usually (before EP5), PUGs would defeat him before he even turns the corner.

I noticed that the MPA just did basically whatever with only a few actually going for my placed wb's; maybe it's due to Hr having trouble climbing Magatsu, or maybe it's 'cause they kept getting knocked back since no Massive Hunter? I saw many of them going for sword's 2nd charged state weapon action.

I suppose it's because the MPA hasn't had much experience with Magatsu as Hr yet, so they don't really know what to do, or may be it's because of the wb/balance changes, or a combination of everything which made the fight a little longer.
    All Hr Sword PAs have Super Armor so MH is don't need and its actually best weapon for aerial combat, there no problem staying in the air and using weapon action or normal attacks for pp regen, was also doing Magatsu random EQ, defeated before first turn 4 times no problem.

^Hmm.. then I suppose it was just a bad PUG then...