Page 643 of 758 FirstFirst ... 143543593633640641642643644645646653693743 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 7578

Whats the game size for ES currently?
    Spoiler!

So i just got this from EQ
    Spoiler!

Is there any good build for sword?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    So i just got this from EQ
    Spoiler!

Is there any good build for sword?
    Guilty Break is to Sword as Facet is to Twin Daggers. The only reason you'd pick any other PA is if you rolled Ely Sion, who gives an A Frame bonus if you use Over End.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Whats the game size for ES currently?
    I've got it at 120MB between the app itself and its associated data, but I don't have the supplementary data download installed, if that matters to you.

There is a daily quest that has a sword intensifier as drop, is it a new one? (A+J i think?)
    Spoiler!

There is a daily quest that has a sword intensifier as drop, is it a new one? (A+J i think?)
    If you're talking about the Rockbear one, then no, that's an E Frame intensifier that gives bonus E Frame if you have a Sword. Currently, the only weapon that has a J Frame intensifier is Jet Boots.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you're talking about the Rockbear one, then no, that's an E Frame intensifier that gives bonus E Frame if you have a Sword. Currently, the only weapon that has a J Frame intensifier is Jet Boots.
    Speaking of this current Booster chip quest, can you still get both possible drops from the highest difficulty, or does it have to be from their respective quests (since they split them up not too long ago)? I have run the 16 stamina one quite a bit, but only gotten the one it shows as a potential drop (Rod?) about five or so times, but still no sign of the Sword one (for Collection/Gallery purposes). Started mixing in runs of the 12 stamina one as well, in case it only drops from that 'section' of the quest or whatnot, but still no sign. Still just my hilarious bad luck issues, or am I missing something?

TL;DR: Still need the Sword booster, should I run the 16 or 12 stamina version, or does it matter? Thanks.

---

Edit/Update: If anyone else was curious about this or whatnot (maybe not), it does seem to still be the same as before (before them splitting them into two separate quests) where you can get either of the two boosters to drop from the SH and XH versions of the quest. I had another copy of the Rod booster drop from a 12 st./SH run, then eventually/finally had a Sword booster drop on a 16 st./XH run shortly after...
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Nov 20, 2017 at 09:57 PM.

How does the Ares Kaiser 13* chips works with link slot, does it reduce the light chip cost or reduce the light chip pa/tech cost? Does the other chips that are not related to the light element will they reduced in cost? please help. Also if you link with this chip does it active both chips at the same time like having to 2 chips working as one with both effects happening?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    How does the Ares Kaiser 13* chips works with link slot, does it reduce the light chip cost or reduce the light chip pa/tech cost? Does the other chips that are not related to the light element will they reduced in cost? please help. Also if you link with this chip does it active both chips at the same time like having to 2 chips working as one with both effects happening?
    It reduces the cost of ANY PA/Tech chip you put into that same loadout (all elements). Slotting in a light chip will let you add another 20 light element to your max elemental capacity. Your linked chip only utilizes its link skill, and not its main skill that you would normally get if they were equipped to your deck directly.

Is there a way to exchange all those rappy chips into something more useful than vendoring them? I have loads of them and no cards to grind.

Also, are there any ways to increase chip carrying capacity without paying? For some reason I have 30 on me (and 100 in bank) yet a friend has 40 on them.