Page 3935 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2935343538353885392539323933393439353936393739383945398540354435 ... LastLast
Results 39,341 to 39,350 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Minty Kitty View Post
    Does anyone know if its possible to get the Lux Frieden Camo anymore? I know it was given out during a campaign in September but i wasnt sure if its still available.
    Not unless they hold another campaign for it. That thing isn't tradeable.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    My question is... when will sons of bitches stop doing THIS (by breaking the crystal without waiting for the full party to arrive) ?

you not take advantage of them Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales to fix this issue? and I dont have all day for slow loaders, crystal break, loot, restart

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    They're Item Code rewards that were given out a long time ago; they're basically 7* recolors of high-tier weapons. They don't serve any purpose besides being collectible, since they used to be limited in quantity. They're appearing in shops now (with the Xion stuff) because their Item Codes have expired.
    I see, thanks. Would be cool if we could use weapons as camos for other weapons ._.

New question: Is it worth having a DEX mag for braver now that it's been buffed?
    200 dex would mean 200 to BOTH R and S ATK now, right? Or does it just split it between them 100/100?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    I see, thanks. Would be cool if we could use weapons as camos for other weapons ._.

New question: Is it worth having a DEX mag for braver now that it's been buffed?
    200 dex would mean 200 to BOTH R and S ATK now, right? Or does it just split it between them 100/100?
    It's worth if you never plan to pay for another mag and just want to play braver and bouncer,yes it does mean 200Dex/200Satk/200Ratk

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Besically this.
    Its not their fault your PC loads like ass.
    Your silly placebo stick wont change anything anyway.
    Sometimes it's not due to PC, but due to latency. I have PSO2 on SSD and people still manage to open the crystal before the area loads.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    My question is... when will sons of bitches stop doing THIS (by breaking the crystal without waiting for the full party to arrive) ?

Why not just switch to the stick before the boss dies? Hell, switch about 5 mins before and mirage around the area until it dies. It will make them furious

I believe I have seen this asked before, but can't remember the answer (nor do I want to manually search 100+ pages to find it), but during the Yamato rematch, I had one of the 'upgraded' versions of the 13* weapons drop with a grind potential of either 33 or 34 (don't remember). What is the best approach to this if I were to ever want to use it?

Since it was decoded from a box, it has 40-ish Light element, so I am not sure if I should grab one of the CFs real quick before they are gone (if it's at 34 potential anyway) and then use that to upgrade -> to then upgrade... again...? Not really sure how to approach that, since iirc, upgrading the base one takes it to 35 grind potential anyway, so kind of seems to defeat the purpose? Kind of confused.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I believe I have seen this asked before, but can't remember the answer (nor do I want to manually search 100+ pages to find it), but during the Yamato rematch, I had one of the 'upgraded' versions of the 13* weapons drop with a grind potential of either 33 or 34 (don't remember). What is the best approach to this if I were to ever want to use it?

Since it was decoded from a box, it has 40-ish Light element, so I am not sure if I should grab one of the CFs real quick before they are gone (if it's at 34 potential anyway) and then use that to upgrade -> to then upgrade... again...? Not really sure how to approach that, since iirc, upgrading the base one takes it to 35 grind potential anyway, so kind of seems to defeat the purpose? Kind of confused.
    If it is for the sake of getting it to 60% for actual use rather than just SAF fodder, then it's not really a waste since you wouldn't want to use it if the attribute isn't at max. Also remember, it is only the OTs that get upgraded to be +xx/35, so if it isn't the Sword, Twin Daggers, Katana, Launcher, TMGs, Talis, Wand, or Boots, then upgrading it directly from the CF will still keep it at +xx/30.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 27, 2017 at 01:42 PM.

How do I affix Astral Soul and Ether Factor onto the same weapon/unit?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    How do I affix Astral Soul and Ether Factor onto the same weapon/unit?
    Weapon is easy, just put your Ether Souls and Factor Catalysts on stuff like normal, and have a +35 Ray/Union weapon as one of the components.

Units, though...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]