Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    As refreshing and enjoyable this quest is, how long do you guys think this quest will last until people get bored and sick of it running around in circles?
    When the LQ comes out next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

until they got all their sweet rainbow 14* a month i guess

As refreshing and enjoyable this quest is, how long do you guys think this quest will last until people get bored and sick of it running around in circles?
    For me, until i got my arm bode and the 14*s I want. So yeah, it's gonna be quite a long time.

Finally the joys of fighting 2-3 bosses during pse burst, all time best parts of PSO2 experience right there.

With these drop rate, in a month or two probably.

I don't see any Jitus drop here. Anybody got it? Or it's droprate same as 14*?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I don't see any Jitus drop here. Anybody got it? Or it's droprate same as 14*?
    I havnt been running it that much but I've gotten 3 of them.

I've got 3 Jutis after like 7 hours worth of grind, a Knuckle, a DB and a GS, they can drop from any mob or boss, though idk if it's a coincidence or not, but i got the DB and GS from a Flame Diamos, maybe they have a better drop rate of Jutis than any other mobs, but that's just a theory. Aside from that i got like 7 Demon weapons, so i guess the drop rate of Jutis is similar to what the drop rate of JP NT was compared to Val : basically 1 Jutis for 3 Demon drops, that was 1 JP NT for 3 Val in the Forest LQ

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

12 hours of grind. 1 Jutus (from Golem), 5 Demons, 3 Elveda. No 14*. No Bode. Only shit. Wasting of time. As always.

Grinded a day for my 90th ray duplex np